Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default CA multiple location shooting

http://fox5sandiego.com/2017/11/14/c...entary-school/

school shooting with at least three dead, possible two shooters

shooter killed neighbor, stole truck then shoots several at school. shooter down, DRT.
    Last edited by m48shooter; 11-14-2017 at 12:18 PM.

Children shot at Northern California elementary school

TEHAMA COUNTY, Calif. – At least five people were killed and at least two children were wounded in a shooting at a rural Northern California school Tuesday morning.
    Authorities said multiple shots were fired at Rancho Tehama Elementary School around 8 a.m. and there were multiple victims. The gunman was reportedly shot by police.
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Nothing much being reported by national outlets, just local outlets. Strikes me as odd.
    Isaiah 54:17

Deus dea traballo, dixo o enterrador.

Quote Originally Posted by H60DoorGunner View Post
    Nothing much being reported by national outlets, just local outlets. Strikes me as odd.
    That IS odd. I've had the news channels on today at various times and haven't seen this.

And so it continues.
    Psalm 139:21,22
    Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
    I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

Life lesson: Whether on the road, or in the woods, the skunk ALWAYS has the right of way.

The truth is hatred to those who hate truth.

Shooting occurred in a liberal state with very tight gun control.
    Does not fit the media/liberal agenda.
    My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
    - Thomas Jefferson

"..
    apparent domestic dispute, according to neighbors, and spread out with the suspect “randomly picking targets,
    "

I don't know the quality of the area but even those of us living in great neighborhoods, this can happen. Be prepared.

Another shooting at a gun-free-zone in a highly restricted community/state. Who would've thunk?

I have often said that as long as criminals have access to transportation, they can pop up anywhere, at any time, in any number, regardless of how "safe" our community may appear.
    - Ray -

"The Constitution is NOT an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it IS an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it comes to dominate our lives and interests."
    - Patrick Henry

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Attributed to Thomas Jefferson

Gov Brown only signed the bill a month ago banning CCWs from schools even with the head teacher's permission. How does he sleep at night?

Quote Originally Posted by gssc View Post
    Gov Brown... How does he sleep at night?
    I'd imagine he sleeps just fine. The goal of that type of legislation is never really meant to keep anyone safe.

When someone repeatedly does something that has disastrous consequences, and you can't tell why...eventually you have to ascribe the outcome as the motive.
    Isaiah 54:17

Deus dea traballo, dixo o enterrador.

Quote Originally Posted by H60DoorGunner View Post
    I'd imagine he sleeps just fine. The goal of that type of legislation is never really meant to keep anyone safe.

When someone repeatedly does something that has disastrous consequences, and you can't tell why...eventually you have to ascribe the outcome as the motive.
    I wholeheartedly agree with that. I do imagine he sleeps quite well given the fact that wholesale slaughter of innocents is not even a blip on a communist's radar.
    Psalm 139:21,22
    Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
    I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

Life lesson: Whether on the road, or in the woods, the skunk ALWAYS has the right of way.

The truth is hatred to those who hate truth.