Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    I can do carry ammo...the high end. Dont want to get into the range ammo biz.
    Can't say I blame you. It was worth a shot.

This might be a bit outside the box of what your askig for here but its something I was thinking just the other day
    What's the chances of getting a Amazon store. Here's why. I, and I imagine others here, want very specific things. Those things are likely to be ordered incorrectly if the info is passed onto family members so I don't ask for those things for gifts. With an Amazon store we could place the exact items we want into a wish list and our loved ones can go to our lists and buy any item with ease. I for one have family that will not buy gift certificates, I find it silly but it is what it is, so saying I want a Suarez GC isn't going to fly unfortunately.
    Or I guess a better question would be is there a way to share a wish list from the website?

Sorry to get off topic, just a thought.
    Be alert, stand firm in the faith, act like a man, be strong. Your every action must be done with love.

I will buy a medkit and flashlight, I am putting together a bag for the boat and those items I haven't selected yet

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    Hmm maybe AR braces like the Tailhook, the new licensed Glock 19 airsoft, and TQs?
    I'd be interested in the Glock licensed airsoft as well. Perhaps also in a Tac Sol .22 conversion that you mentioned in a previous thread.

I'd love armor just to say I have it, but I would guess the quality you would recommend would be out of my "just because" price range.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    Hmm maybe AR braces like the Tailhook, the new licensed Glock 19 airsoft, and TQs?
    Glock licensed air soft? Yes, please.

SIRT trainers.
    LIVING > FIRED > JAIL > DEAD

DISCIPLINA EST LIBERTATEM
    KRG, HRO: Team Tactics 1/2, CRG, HRO: CQB/Team Tactics, Defensive Knife, TMCO

T
    WOTU Since 2012

No Airsoft. In fact, while we will still accept Airsoft in classes due to its proliferation, we are moving away from these fragile "not really designed fo5r hard training" items and toward UTM. Once you attend a class involving force on force, with Suarez Intl using the technology, it will be made available to you through us.
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Leupold scopes, Mark AR and or VXII's . 2-7x up through 4-12x IMO would sell the most IMO, but I am sure you have kept track of what sold in the past. I for one would prefer 2-7x or 3-9x.
    Greg Nichols- Who you are 5 years from now is directly related to the books you read, who you associate with, and how you spend your free time.

I got it already boss.... even found a box to put it in...

wood box 2.jpg

wood box.jpg

OK...THOSE THAT ASKED FOR LIGHTS - HERE YOU GO

https://suarezinternational.com/sear...query=surefire
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by WinstonSmith View Post
    SIRT trainers.
    I second this. I almost always recommend these to students, would be great if we could direct people to SI for purchase.
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptBeach View Post
    EDC SUPER IFAK that will fit in a cargo pocket. Heavy duty plastic wrap vacuum packed, best tourny, quick clot, chest seal, Isreali bandage. You got a great trauma med guy on staff, let him set it up.
    I'd throw in for this also.
    "Your life is yours alone. Rise up and live it."
    - Richard Rahl, The Sword of Truth

Formerly ArmyCadet08