Default A VISUAL HISTORY OF SUAREZ RED DOT PISTOLS

Note: I don't expect the gun mafia to ever acknowledge anything we do before they copy it, but the beauty of our modern age is that everything both good and bad is recorder for ever. Pics have time stamps, and articles once published exist long after the cerakote has worn off your windowed knock-off slide.

A VISUAL HISTORY OF SUAREZ RED DOT PISTOLS

Monday, November 13, 2017

First iteration - proof of concept. Aimpoint Micro in dovetail mount. September 2009

Version two - Trijicon RMR milled into the slide - no rear sight - February 2010

Spring 2010 - Use of Lone Wolf and Caspian Slides. Note dummy RMR body.

Yeah...we looked at sight placement this way and dropped it as substandard.

Unhappy with the QC of those slides, we decided to make our own. Summer of 2011.

The version one slides while we were TSD Combat Systems - 2012

Next iteration - modernized design, PVD finishes, and our own Suarez Sights. We carried this one OCONUS a few times.

The very first Red Dot Pistol Class ever taught in the world - Prescott, AZ December 2011

Suarez plankowner Jon Payne with none other than fighting great Royce Gracie receiving his Suarez Glock.

Always onward - The Guttersnipe 17 next to a standard Suarez Glock. All Suarez parts.

5th Group Operator with a Suarez holster and Slide. The Spec Ops and SWAT communities were early adopters.

The ultimate expression of the modern concealed carry combat pistol. Much emulated today, we were the first to install red dots on factory slides with standard sights, the first to make an RMR-capable slide, and the first to ever develop a doctrine on their use. Originally developed by us, specifically for combat and to enhance the operational capabilities of the individual in their lone fight against advanced modern threats. The original and still the best.
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

I’ve seen most of these pics before, but the Royce Gracie and Jon pic was a nice new one to see.

My SI version 2 G19 FDE slide with RMR on my person now— much like the one in the middle of the pictures.
    LIVING > FIRED > JAIL > DEAD

DISCIPLINA EST LIBERTATEM
    KRG, HRO: Team Tactics 1/2, CRG, HRO: CQB/Team Tactics, Defensive Knife, TMCO

T
    WOTU Since 2012

I think being called “plank owner” is the finest compliment I’ve ever received.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jon Payne
    Ambassador, Suarez Group of Companies
    Suarez International Law Enforcement Instructor

The Two Most Dangerous Places in Today's World:
    1.) A Gun Free Zone
    2.) Your Comfort Zone

TRAIN WITH PAYNE 2018

​CRG-1 Orange TX January 20-21, 2018

CRG-2 Orange TX March 10-11, 2018

Shotgun Gunfighting San Antonio TX April 14-15, 2018

GS-1 (modified) Kirbyville TX May 19-20, 2018