Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ive used lots of Edots over the years. Love the RMR and have a few pistols with them, but I also started with jpoints/docters shortly after the time McCann started extolling the virtues of them. I am currently using this G19 build as my EDC (im not bouncing around stuff anymore supervising patrol) I really like this dot scheme as it in some ways emulates the screen in a EOTECH large ring with small precision center. Ive contacted shield about this dot option in the aluminum body and have been told they are working on it but must shrink the electronics package first . It has held up well and functions well. I do say to dummy cord the cover to your holster and use the cover, the screen isnt as robust as the RMR and benefits from the protection . pictures are low resolution so the screen isnt as crisp as it is in person (in person you can clearly see the outer ring, the center dot, and the space between them), managed to get a slightly better pic of the screen
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by coastalcop; 11-14-2017 at 09:23 AM.
    NEVER CONFUSE GETTING LUCKY WITH GOOD TACTICS (unless you are at the bar)

I'm not in the business of Losing

A stab to the taint beats most of the mystical bullshit, most of the time

Quote Originally Posted by DogDoc View Post
    To JPoint's credit, I have since called them and told them of my problem and they said to send the site in for repair or replacement. So, apparently, they're willing to take care of their customers.

Doc
    Glad to hear it. Please give us a heads-up as to the resolution of the problem. Helps us all decide where to spend our money.