Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ive used lots of Edots over the years. Love the RMR and have a few pistols with them, but I also started with jpoints/docters shortly after the time McCann started extolling the virtues of them. I am currently using this G19 build as my EDC (im not bouncing around stuff anymore supervising patrol) I really like this dot scheme as it in some ways emulates the screen in a EOTECH large ring with small precision center. Ive contacted shield about this dot option in the aluminum body and have been told they are working on it but must shrink the electronics package first . It has held up well and functions well. I do say to dummy cord the cover to your holster and use the cover, the screen isnt as robust as the RMR and benefits from the protection . pictures are low resolution so the screen isnt as crisp as it is in person (in person you can clearly see the outer ring, the center dot, and the space between them), managed to get a slightly better pic of the screen
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by coastalcop; 11-14-2017 at 09:23 AM.
    NEVER CONFUSE GETTING LUCKY WITH GOOD TACTICS (unless you are at the bar)

I'm not in the business of Losing

A stab to the taint beats most of the mystical bullshit, most of the time

Quote Originally Posted by DogDoc View Post
    To JPoint's credit, I have since called them and told them of my problem and they said to send the site in for repair or replacement. So, apparently, they're willing to take care of their customers.

Doc
    Glad to hear it. Please give us a heads-up as to the resolution of the problem. Helps us all decide where to spend our money.

I have a project and need Shield optics and I cannot find them anywhere. When will you be stocking them and if not who is a good source?

I was looking at the RMS sight. They are in pounds or dollars. I always check here first to support the tribe of course.

Ya we're not linking outside vendors. Maybe you'd want to support the company that provides this wonderful venue for your free enjoyment and education:

https://suarezinternational.com/shield-mini-sights/
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    Ya we're not linking outside vendors. Maybe you'd want to support the company that provides this wonderful venue for your free enjoyment and education:

https://suarezinternational.com/shield-mini-sights/
    I see the L mount base with sights, but not the RMS Shield Sheild optic. Also, is SI still cutting slides and installing RMS Shield optics on S&W Shield pistols?

Not on S&W. We will do non-Glock again after January.
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

When will Suarez Int'l have the shield optics in so I can order from them? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    Not on S&W. We will do non-Glock again after January.
    So will you be doing S&W again after Jan 2018? Or only other non-glocks?

Thank you sir