Default TRIQUEDRA-SUAREZ LOGO SHIRT

The Triquedra is our company logo.

The Triquedra (/traɪˈkwɛtrə/; Latin tri- "three" and quetrus "cornered") originally meant "triangle" and was used to refer to various three-cornered shapes. Also known as a "trinity knot" when parallel doubled-lines are in the graph, the design is used as a religious symbol by Christianity. In ministry study from a past life I learned that insurgent Christians would draw a half fish shape and another visiting insurgent would draw the other half. Three "fish" created the Triquedra.
    A totally western warrior symbol, depicting the Christian Trinity and encompassing the collective spirit of our warrior ancestors, modernized for the present.

Defiant, rebellious, with a bloody sword in a sweaty hand. An ever-present middle finger in the faces of our enemies, and a promise of righteous and holy violence to those who would do evil to the innocent saying, "Here we stand and you shall not pass!"

That is Suarez!
    That is our tribe!

Charcoal black with crimson and grey design. Ring spun cotton for a fitted athletic look and feel. Extremely durable and able to withstand repeated washing.
    4.3 oz 100% combed ring spun cotton

$17.99 - BUY YOURS HERE
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

I'm not big on logo apparel but that is a nice lookin' shirt. Well done!

Now THAT'S what I was talkin about!

Ever considered a Golf/Polo style shirt with a more discrete logo, or a Rugby (long sleeve) shirt (with proper rubber buttons)?

The Ruby shirt probably wouldn't be popular, because people have no taste anymore. But I bet the polo style would sell.

Oh, who am I kidding. It's got collar. Modern Man is allergic to things with collars. Reminds him of //work// >>shudder<<.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyOblivion View Post
    Ever considered a Golf/Polo style shirt with a more discrete logo, or a Rugby (long sleeve) shirt (with proper rubber buttons)?

The Ruby shirt probably wouldn't be popular, because people have no taste anymore. But I bet the polo style would sell.

Oh, who am I kidding. It's got collar. Modern Man is allergic to things with collars. Reminds him of //work// >>shudder<<.
    So back when we shone the light on Sneakybags I asked the forum what colors they wanted.
    "Burgundy".
    "Navy Blue".
    "Grey".
    "We want colors that will blend in and go unnoticed...you know...low profile".

So I ordered a lot of bags in these urban low profile colors as well as in OD Green, Black and Coyote.
    Want to know what sold and what sat on the shelf?

I ended up giving away the burgundy and blue and grey as nobody wanted them and opted for the "pseudo-tactical" colors.

So I bet the Rugby shirt would not sell. Not only because doing one like that would cost far more than a t-shirt, but because the vast majority don't really want discreet.

Hell...about 1/3 of the shirts I listed are already gone as it is.
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters