Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertM View Post

The NRA has done something right to keep the democrats in a hissy all the time, which I think is a good thing. Of course an argument could be made that the democrats just use the NRA to scare their base. If so there had to be some basis for that fear.
    The Democrats are evil communist scum. They want to totally abolish the RKBA, so anyone opposing them is a threat.

They even hate the Fudds who think their Fudd guns are safe if they sell out "assault weapons" owners.
    "Why should I trade one tyrant 3,000 miles away for 3,000 tyrants one mile away. An elected legislature can trample a man's rights as easily as the king can." Benjamin Martin, The Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by barnetmill View Post
    Not sure if this is true:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/nra...cid=spartanntp

The wording of such a law could be very dangerous and all proposed banning laws of this type should be opposed.
    Only read the OP.

This thread's title is incorrect: the NRA supports new regulations (by BATF) over bump stocks, not new laws (passed by Congress, signed by President). The NRA is actually opposed to a new law against bump stocks. IMO, this is a wise move by the NRA. Diffuses the issue, and regs can easily be changed back again, if desired. Changing/repealing laws is much harder.

Support the NRA.
    Last edited by paladin4christ; 10-14-2017 at 12:43 PM.
    "Diversity" is what causes civil wars.

NRA Benefactor Life Member; NRA-ILA

They cucked to the commies and now look weak. They emboldened the enemy a bit and alienated their supporters. It was a stupid move.
    "Why should I trade one tyrant 3,000 miles away for 3,000 tyrants one mile away. An elected legislature can trample a man's rights as easily as the king can." Benjamin Martin, The Patriot

I stopped trusting the NRA when I saw them support Harry Reed's re-election in 2010.

Unfortunately, membership in the NRA is a requirement at my gun club. The only money the NRA gets from me is the minimum for membership renewal.

I feel that the GOA and the SAF are much stronger defenders of our gun rights.
    - Ray -

"The Constitution is NOT an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it IS an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it comes to dominate our lives and interests."
    - Patrick Henry

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Attributed to Thomas Jefferson

Read this, and then assess your, "support the NRA", and the politicians that "say" they support the second amendment. Regulations are laws created by those that were not voted for.

http://www.lneilsmith.org/whyguns.html
    Last edited by Steven Spaugh; 10-14-2017 at 04:05 PM.
    And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Steven Spaugh

Military Arms Channel Withdraws NRA Support Until further notice, MAC no longer supports the NRA.

Effective Immediately: I withdraw my support for the NRA until further notice. I have suspended all support and recruiting efforts. The next couple of videos I have are already edited and have a request for you to join. Please ignore that request. I am currently traveling but will remove the link in my future videos to the NRA website. I will be speaking with NRA leadership soon (hopefully) and if their position is to negotiate in any way whatsoever with anti-gun forces my future support will end and I will resign my membership.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

I have a friend of mine who asserts that the Democrats are unfit to lead, and the Republicans don't want to.

Witness this:
    https://curbelo.house.gov/uploadedfi...mpstockban.pdf

If this makes it to the floor of the house I will donate 100 dollars to the person most likely (least unlikely) to win a primary against Paul "The Jelly Fish" Ryan.

And I find out who this worm dirt has running against him in the primary and throw some money at him.