Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: HOLSTERS!!!

IWB 17/19, Soft loops, works with the Streamlight and Surefire under-trigger-guard grip-activated light switch.

I would like to see this.

Quote Originally Posted by PastorM View Post
    I thought about sending it back ... but I liked the torsion idea so much I figured I'd try to improve on it. I can get a grip with the clips even though I don't think they are idea - they are workable ... my main complaint was the flange where the two layers of Kydex met digging into my inguinal crease area. A few minutes with a sanding wheel on my Dremel and it's significantly more comfortable!

Here's a before and after shot.

I don't have one of their torsion holsters but do have one of their regular AIWB holsters. This is a good idea. I too have problems with it sticking me in the inner thigh/groin area
    No soldier gets entangled in civilian pursuits, since his aim is to please the one who enlisted him. 2 Tim 2:4

- I prefer dangerous FREEDOM to peaceful SLAVERY

-Discipline = FREEDOM

- Be HUMBLE or get HUMBLED

- Cruce Signati

Minimalism.
    LIVING > FIRED > JAIL > DEAD

DISCIPLINA EST LIBERTATEM
    KRG, HRO: Team Tactics 1/2, CRG, HRO: CQB/Team Tactics, Defensive Knife, TMCO

T
    WOTU Since 2012

Quote Originally Posted by WinstonSmith View Post
    Minimalism.
    True....WAY too many kydex holsters take up way too much "real estate"....less is more.

Indeed. Real estate is at a premium on my 32Ē waist. I donít need wings, arms, or a bunch of extra material. I need something that stops the gun from falling down my pant leg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Charles, I shan't trust you aboard my ship, unless I carry you a prisoner; for I shall have you plotting with my men, knock me on the head and run away with my ship a-pirating."