Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: HOLSTERS!!!

IWB of course, with "sweat guard" to protect the RMR

OWB too. I do like the "wing" (Think Atkins Avenger)

Maybe even a shoulder holster (Miami Classic type). At least for the G43 and G26

Something Bikini style (Yaqui slide)

I'm guessing youre gonna concentrate on the Glocks; but I wouldn't mind a Suarez design for the 1911 (maybe a pre buy special order???)

NPE mag carriers. Quick on/off
    anonymity is underrated

Modular War Belt Holster suitable for duty use or open carry.
    Jon Payne
    Ambassador, Suarez Group of Companies
    Suarez International Law Enforcement Instructor

The Two Most Dangerous Places in Today's World:
    1.) A Gun Free Zone
    2.) Your Comfort Zone

TRAIN WITH PAYNE 2018

​CRG-1 Orange TX January 20-21, 2018

CRG-2 Orange TX March 10-11, 2018

Shotgun Gunfighting San Antonio TX April 14-15, 2018

GS-1 (modified) Kirbyville TX May 19-20, 2018

Aiwb for glock. I carry a g17, may soon start with a 43, just haven't picked up a holster for it yet.

I've always wanted to see something halfway between the clamshell style minimalist trigger guard and a conventional full size, with either a long metal clip or the loops. Basically, a trigger guard that wraps all the way around the rest of the frame just aroundbthe ejection port, with *maybe a sweat guard*, and nothing more. Compact and reasonably deep, but a little more secure and stable than relying on string that has no defined form. Not sure if that would be feasible or profitable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk
    One God, Yahweh.

IWB G17 w/ RMR, canted.
    Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.

H. L. Mencken

Molle compatable, strong side holster with an open bottom to accommodate a suppressor and a retention device, all Kydex of course.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

It's going to be hard to find a gap in the crowded market. SI was one of the first with appendix carry holsters but now the industry has caught up. Be interesting to see how you get ahead again.

ff54bfa00916d7bd2d7d428b41ba565a.jpg

I am in the market for an AIWB for my g17 soon to be RMR. I need something to carry it AIWB off duty.

Also need a duty holster for on duty door knocking, duty belt and tac vest mounting... I will bridge the gap with a pre ALS safriland until I can pick up something better.

I like the G-code system so I can run ONE holster for each weapon system and swap it around on the gear.. makes it much easier to buy once, cry once....

I am a huge fan of the old AA with no RMR hood (no hood takes up less space on my belt, and the hood collects dust). The only change I'd like is to have it ride about 1/8" higher, but that's because I have really big hands.

Obviously, loops (2 of them) instead of a clip. I like having the security of two loops, in case one comes loose during a struggle. The thinnest kydex you can find while keeping it robust. I had guys lifting me in the air by my AA during Brent's Pistol Ground Fighting class, and it never damaged the holster. No hood, but cut for an RMR. Rounded edges and all excess material trimmed off, keeping the holster's footprint as small as possible. I really dislike holsters that take up a lot of room. Open bottom to accommodate a longer slide and/or a threaded barrel. Long enough that it doesn't have 1/4" of the slide sticking out that will get hot after long strings of fire (assuming you're using the correct size gun for the holster). A screw that adjusts the retention.
    Suarez International Staff Instructor, Iowa

"EVERY MAN IS A COUNTER TERRORIST." --Gabe Suarez
    "It's not the will to win that matters--everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters." --Paul "Bear" Bryant
    "Love of theory is the root of all evil." --William M. Briggs

Formerly "ericmt"

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    Molle compatable, strong side holster with an open bottom to accommodate a suppressor and a retention device, all Kydex of course.
    This would be really nice.
    Suarez International Staff Instructor, Iowa

"EVERY MAN IS A COUNTER TERRORIST." --Gabe Suarez
    "It's not the will to win that matters--everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters." --Paul "Bear" Bryant
    "Love of theory is the root of all evil." --William M. Briggs

Formerly "ericmt"