Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: HOLSTERS!!!

Default HOLSTERS!!!

Suarez will be bringing a line of holsters to the fight. I want to know from you what you want to see. Post here.
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

IWB appendix, right and left, Glock full and G19-sized, including .45, and high ride appendix OIWB for the little guns (with retention sufficient to keep them aboard if you throw a hard straight punch or two).
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

2, 11, 16. And a wakeup.

IWB appendix, rounded contours for comfort.

Maybe a wing to keep the grip tucked closer to the body.

Sides high enough to protect the brightness adjustment buttons on an RMR.

Maybe some ability to adjust ride height.

G-17 length is fine, a G-19 still fits it.
    Discipline is just choosing between what you want now and what you want most.

Gunsite Orange, API -250 Sept. 78 (Everybody starts somewhere)
    CRG - July 11
    PSP - April 12
    TMCO - Sept. 12
    TWOTU since 2011

Glock Certified Armorer

Holsters for the XC1

A few months back, I went shopping for a holster intended for a war belt (meaning it has to have some real retention) for a G19/17/34 (I use all of the above) with an XC1 light. I found only one option: the Safariland 6354DO ALS. I love the holster. It's awesome. But it's actually more than what I needed. Since most holsters for lighted guns place the retention on the light, and most holsters are made for the X300/TLR1 lights, there is a shortage of holsters for the XC1. As long as Surefire maintains the exterior dimensions of the light through the inevitable generational changes, that light is going to be around for quite a while. And the complaints that some people have today (like the lack of a grip switch) will likely be remedied in future advancements. More holsters for guns equipped with the XC1--including retention holsters--would be a welcome addition to the market.
    Virtute et Armis

I'm still a fan of the AA...I like having the sweat guard though. Ease in reholstering.

I agree with this. I bought an XC1 but don't have a holster I like to use with it.

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post
    Holsters for the XC1

A few months back, I went shopping for a holster intended for a war belt (meaning it has to have some real retention) for a G19/17/34 (I use all of the above) with an XC1 light. I found only one option: the Safariland 6354DO ALS. I love the holster. It's awesome. But it's actually more than what I needed. Since most holsters for lighted guns place the retention on the light, and most holsters are made for the X300/TLR1 lights, there is a shortage of holsters for the XC1. As long as Surefire maintains the exterior dimensions of the light through the inevitable generational changes, that light is going to be around for quite a while. And the complaints that some people have today (like the lack of a grip switch) will likely be remedied in future advancements. More holsters for guns equipped with the XC1--including retention holsters--would be a welcome addition to the market.

IWB appendix with an open bottom so i could have one holster for my 19 and 34.Unless an open bottom compromises the holsters rigidity or causes the front sight to hang up on the draw.I have used older open holsters with slides that extend past ,but never with suppressor hight sights.

Still love my AA that I picked up from SI a couple years back. What I’m currently missing is a retention holster on my warbelt that will accommodate my RMR. So when warbelt is in use when doing walks in the woods I have to switch to one of my non RMR Glocks.
    The government selectively enforces laws, so I selectively follow them.

RGF-3: December 2014
    CRG-1: March 2015
    CRG-2: June 2015
    CRG-2: June 2016
    PGF : January 2017

CZ-75 holsters, both old-school and newer versions like the SP-01 and the PO-7 Duty.
    Hooah, God bless, and Fight On,

TrojanSkyCop1
    DDM and recovering former JBGT
    I'm no longer with the government, but I'm still here to help

ERIN GO BRAGH and ALBA GU BRATH!

+1 on the CZ-75, not much out there for it.