Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33383940414243
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare 4 U View Post
    My wife and I are in LV for a few days. This morning we went down to Mandalay to survey the scene. This was a turkey shoot. The view from television or your laptop doesn't do it justice. I'm surprised he didn't shoot at the strip. The estimated distance was roughly 1000 feet.....everybody on this site could/should be able to make the shots. Crazy!!!
    Last night I saw a Twitter thread from this guy: https://twitter.com/nick_falco

Basically, he went to the hotel to see what there was to see. He snooped around, looking at camera coverage and other stuff. Within 24 hours he was trespassed from the hotel (and all other related properties). Unfortunately now all his tweets are protected, but you can see the basic contents here (looks like images might not be linking in now):

https://www.intellihub.com/intellihu...scovered-this/

Net take-away for me--no way anything happened in that hotel and hallway without it being recorded on camera. So one way or another, the evidence of the truth exists.

Quote Originally Posted by mike135 View Post
    I'm no expert, but I do see that manufacturers are advertising systems that can identify direction, elevation, and distance from a single position (vehicle, aircraft, or even man-portable) as long as the bullet passes close enough. So if I had to guess, I would say that they are not only using the sound of the shot but also the bullet itself. Perhaps that's the missing info here?
    I'm skeptical. We've seen lots of claims made in the security sector that...don't quite pan out.

I could see where you might be able to track the direction that way. And if you can track the wave front from "sonic crack" long enough you might get an idea of the speed of the bullet and how fast it's slowing down, which when you map it back the other way gets you the general area where the shot came from, but that's pushing the math *REALLY REALLY* hard. Thing is you either need at least 2 microphones as far apart as possible, or you need to be moving in such a way that you know EXACTLY EXACTLY EXACTLY where you are at every instant.

Just to add to the confusion--FOX announced this morning that the Security Officer who was shot (was it before OR after...) has disappeared. He supposedly was scheduled for a medical appointment BUT did not arrive and has not been seen. Now its quite possible and even likely he said, "Fuck this job", and "Fuck you all, especially the Police and FBI and media", and he is just getting his plumbing cleaned at the Bunny Ranch; but we are talking about Las Vegas and maybe hes fishing with Jimmy Hoffa?

I will not be surprised if the alleged security guard (whom we are now told was NOT registered as such in the state of Nevada) is now taking a long nap alongside the "Grassy Knoll" shooter(s).
    - Ray -

"The Constitution is NOT an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it IS an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it comes to dominate our lives and interests."
    - Patrick Henry

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Attributed to Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by RayMich View Post
    I will not be surprised if the alleged security guard (whom we are now told was NOT registered as such in the state of Nevada) is now taking a long nap alongside the "Grassy Knoll" shooter(s).
    Maybe he's John Doe #2's kid brutha .....

Quote Originally Posted by WinstonSmith View Post
    Shooter owns a Hyundai and Chrysler minivan. You can learn a lot by cars people own. He was 62, not 35 with a family of 3 kids. Those are not the vehicles of a successful retirement age business man. No offense to anyone here who has those.
    Actually, many wealthy donít highlight themselves by driving expensive cars

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RayMich View Post
    I would not be the least bit surprised if he has been Sethed.
    REAL EYES
    REALIZE
    REAL LIES