Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 283334353637383940414243 LastLast
    Interesting analysis pointing to two shooters. Anyone knows how credible this guy is?

"Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devilís schemes." Eph 6:11

Quote Originally Posted by SigPro09 View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/09...olice-say.html

Mandalay Bay security guard was shot six minutes before Las Vegas gunman began shooting, police say
    Saw this too. The authorities have a serious credibility issue regarding this event that grows by the day.
    REAL EYES
    REALIZE
    REAL LIES

Quote Originally Posted by yesplayer View Post
    Interesting analysis pointing to two shooters. Anyone knows how credible this guy is?

I think his method could render signal out of the noise but it depends on a few factors.

1. This method only works if the last impact (sonic crack?) recorded is actually the last round fired. There are several videos in which the impact sounds come and go as the rounds sweep a large area. I'm not sure every video clip could yield this informaiton.

2. He has to show that both lag times are contained in the same clip shot by the same stationary observer. That person would have to be in the target zone of both shooters at the very end of two long strings of fire, and accurately record the last impact of both shooters.

3. Or he has to show from various clips that one shooter consistently has a lag time too short to come from Mandalay Bay, but that also depends on the video accurately recording the last impact.

So far I have only seen video evidence of one person firing at a time. If there is audio analysis that shows two strings of fire overlapping I haven't heard it yet.

The other thing that bothers me about the two shooter hypothesis is the lack of police focus on any other location. After some initial confusion they all settle in on the Mandalay Bay. I would imagine with so many officers spread out that several would report fire coming from somewhere tangent to the hotel if it happened.

ETA - If the camera failed to record the impact of the last round fired it would result in a longer lag time making the shooter appear farther away.
    Last edited by Pict; 10-10-2017 at 08:14 AM.

Originally Posted by SigPro09 http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/09...olice-say.html

Mandalay Bay security guard was shot six minutes before Las Vegas gunman began shooting, police say
    Quote Originally Posted by Officer's Match View Post
    Saw this too. The authorities have a serious credibility issue regarding this event that grows by the day.
    This is the current narrative for what went down.
    Police change timeline, say Vegas gunman shot security guard 6 minutes before opening fire on concert
    But Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo said Monday that Paddock shot Campos before his mass shooting — at 9:59 p.m. — and they now don’t know why Paddock stopped his attack on the crowd.
    Paddock, who had placed security cameras outside his room, shot Campos through the door of his suite, which was outfitted with a camera to survey the hallway, as was a room service cart parked outside. Police have said that Paddock fired 200 rounds into the hallway.
    Investigators previously said that the security guard was shot after Paddock had already spent 10 minutes firing into the crowd of concertgoers gathered below the hotel.
    In a timeline released last week, investigators said Paddock had stopped firing at the concert across the street at 10:15 p.m., and the first police officers arrived on the floor at 10:17 p.m. and encountered the wounded Campos at 10:18 p.m., who directed the officers to Paddock’s suite. http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pol...cid=spartanntp
    At this point likely a new thread could be started and hopefully without some of the tin foil.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

I've watched and read numerous interviews with combat vets who were at the venue. They all clealry IDd the source pretty quickly after an initial confusion. And that source was the Mandalay. One vet is a sniper with multiple tours. Very credible source.
    Last edited by austin; 10-12-2017 at 10:29 AM.
    "Four words: We win; they lose."

Quote Originally Posted by SigPro09 View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/09...olice-say.html

ETA sounds like fake news or truth thats been scrubbed...who knows?

Read a RED STATE story this morning saying the security guard had been arrested as an accomplice. Said FBI sources stated his story and timeline changed and he had an extreme amount of GSR on his hands for someone who had only touched Paddocks unsecured door and had been shot.

Went to CNN as it was listed as a source, nada, went to FNC nada.

Went back to RED STATE...ARTICLE GONE...

Funny...when I google I cant find it...went back in my history and found a link...
    https://www.redstatetribune.com/2017...hopath-opened/
    Last edited by CaptBeach; 10-12-2017 at 12:33 PM.

CRG-Suarez International Combat Pistol Instructor

SIG SAUER CERTIFIED ARMORER M400, 516, 716, M4, AR15, M16

Quote Originally Posted by CaptBeach View Post
    Went back to RED STATE...ARTICLE GONE...

Funny...when I google I cant find it...went back in my history and found a link...
    https://www.redstatetribune.com/2017...hopath-opened/
    Now says:
    Oops! That page can’t be found.

You probably have a copy on your computer history – better copy and paste the contents into a text document, and/or save as HTML, or take screenshots. I have seen things disappear as well. They control it.

Quote Originally Posted by Texican_gal View Post
    Now says:
    Oops! That page can’t be found.

You probably have a copy on your computer history – better copy and paste the contents into a text document, and/or save as HTML, or take screenshots. I have seen things disappear as well. They control it.

Searched my cache...had it there.

BRЕАKING: Sеcond Shootеr In Vеgаs Mаssаcrе Just АRRЕSTЕD – Loоk Whо It Is

Ever since the brutal massacre took place in Las Vegas on Sunday night after a deranged psychopath opened fire on concert goers, it’s been extremely difficult to get a straight story from the media. Many experts are crying foul over the media’s narrative that there was only one shooter, including the Las Vegas sheriff who says it was “impossible” and a former Navy SEAL who said in a recent interview that the official story “does not add up.” Now what we’ve been speculating since the shooting took place has just been confirmed, after breaking news reveals that a second shooter has just been arrested for the Las Vegas massacre.

According to breaking news from CNN, Mandalay Bay security guard Jesus Compos has just been arrested by Las Vegas authorities as being the second shooter in the massacre that took the lives of 59 and injured more than 500 others. CNN reported: Jesus Campos had originally been praised for his apparent heroics on October 1st, as he supposedly rushed to Paddock’s suite, was shot in the upper thigh through the door, and continued to help get people to safety despite his wounds. However, FBI officials involved in the investigation now believe he was an accomplice of Paddock’s, and was involved in the initial shooting as a second gunman from the other broken window in Paddock’s 32nd-floor room.

According to a senior FBI official, authorities became suspicions by the extreme amount of gunpowder residue found on Campos’ hands and inconsistencies in his timeline of events. “We believe he killed Paddock, shot holes through the door and his own arm to produce physical evidence for his cover story, then went and lay next to the elevator,” the FBI official told CNN.

An anonymous source working on the investigation told CNN that authorities are now in possession of security footage showing Campos smuggling the firearms used in the massacre in through a Mandalay Bay loading dock in the days leading up to the event.

It’s a relief that finally the truth about that night is finally being revealed, despite the mainstream media continuing to push the narrative of a one-shooter operation since that fateful night. Many experts have said that it would’ve been impossible for the shooter to fire off as many rounds as he did.

Here’s what the former Navy SEAL, only identified as “Mike” had to say about the narrative of there only being one shooter, viaGateway Pundit:

“With this presser, I am finally getting a straight answer as to how long this guy was shooting.”

Shooting time: 10 minutes
    Casualties: 600 +
    Casualty Rate: 60/minute

“This means he had to be hitting one person every second for the entire 10 minutes. With changing mags on a AR platform, in semi-auto, 30 round mags, a trained operator might get, might, 240 rounds off per minute. In reality, closer to about 160 to 180 per minute. And of note, you do this to a civilian version of an AR, it will fail. Metal fatigue.”

“So there should be at least 600 expended rounds that were accurately placed. Add in all of the spray on the stage and surrounding structures, and the round count goes way up. That is going to be one hell of a pile of brass. And a fire hazard on any cloth. (That is one of the reasons you want to be on the left side of the range, and turn your collar up. Hot brass down your shirt burns like hell. It is also funny when it isn’t you.)”

“The numbers on this tragedy do not add up.” Police scanners that night revealed that authorities knew immediately it was more than one shooter, and the eye-witness account of the man staying next door to Stephen Paddock, but these accounts have been largely ignored by the mainstream media. We will keep you updated as more news becomes available.*Read more @ freedomdaily.com

CRG-Suarez International Combat Pistol Instructor

SIG SAUER CERTIFIED ARMORER M400, 516, 716, M4, AR15, M16

I do find it odd that when photos were leaked, non of the damage to the door or hallway. I'm guessing that would make an impactful photo? I've only seen one door that had police tape over it and appears in good shape. Can't see the second door since it is opened inward. There is some debris but seems like it would be more.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/09/us/las...ect/index.html
    Last edited by John McCreery; 10-12-2017 at 01:15 PM.
    www.ohioppt.com
    Twitter @Ohioppt

Gateway Pundit is reporting that the injured security guard is not registered with the State of Nevada, per requirements.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...ate-of-nevada/