Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Is it too soon to say, that fragment would make a reeeeeely cool on a necklace or key fob... At the very least have it mounted in a shadow box then tell lots of lies.... No shit there I was behind the beltfed, and this MFer almost took my hand off....

Ive got a piece of a old M2 (pineapple) frag grenade. The stories get better as the volume of adult beverages increases; but the short version is.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dan Choi View Post
    Mattmann, glad you are OK. Prayers out for a full recovery. In addition to Quikclot in an IFAK, I haven't seen mention of the MOST important item.....a tourniquet! I would also add a few other things, but that's a different discussion. Heal well, heal quick.
    Exactly all of that. And thank you for the reminder. Quikclot order was overdue.

[QUOTE=mattmann;1883741]Forgot to mention.......
    Suarez gunfighter 19 will be here tomorrow and the stakeout in 3 weeks
    Strong hand only it is!!

YOU SIR ARE A BADASS!!.. GET BETTER SOON..

Quote Originally Posted by EDELWEISS View Post
    Is it too soon to say, that fragment would make a reeeeeely cool on a necklace or key fob... At the very least have it mounted in a shadow box then tell lots of lies.... No shit there I was behind the beltfed, and this MFer almost took my hand off....

Ive got a piece of a old M2 (pineapple) frag grenade. The stories get better as the volume of adult beverages increases; but the short version is.....
    Funny you say this.....my brother grabbed the SHREDDED case and I have it. The doc removed the piece of .308 round and said you want this, I said ABSOLUTELY that’s a trophy!! Been showing it off to everyone lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prayers sent. Gun shooting is somewhat dangerous.