Default Suarez fiber optic sight questions

On the website the sight is show with green fiber optic, are there other options? Is there a benifit to green over red or just personal preference? Will the sight come with replacement rods?

Thanks.
    Be alert, stand firm in the faith, act like a man, be strong. Your every action must be done with love.

it comes in green only green, regular use and proper care you shouldn't need a replacement rod. honestly, if you need a replacement, rod, something happened, it was wrong . if it fails by design, i will happily send you a replacement piece, not a foot, a piece to replace the (1) that came out.. heres why - 2 red dots - result? missed shot. why did you miss? you thought you were focused on the right one . new question - what were you aiming at? paper or Joe Camel, what did you hit instead? The intent of the fiber optic is to pick up your front sight faster, not to fall for the misleads of the market that its used to aim. its just a tool to get you where you need to be faster. If you want red, its 1mm, go buy red.

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

Good points about red on red. I'm looking for a non rmr'd Glock, I've understood the fiber optic rods to eventually break and fall out. Not specifically the Suarez sights but all fiber optic sights in general, if that's simply not the case that is good to know. However the rod seems more protected on the Suarez sights than some of the others I'm looking at.

Thanks for the responce.
    Be alert, stand firm in the faith, act like a man, be strong. Your every action must be done with love.

the thicker 2mm have a tendency to fall out and crack and break, its a sacrifice for a larger focal point with those. people also tend to over-obsess with cleaning and oiling everything, oil kill f/o rods, they actually penetrate the material and cause it to cloud, dulling it and making them brittle

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

Thanks for the help. I placed my order this morning.