Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by M1A's r Best View Post
    The magazines for the P10C are supposed to be the same as the newer P07 magazines. The old P07 mags. won't work, but the latest P07 magazines and P10C magazines were made to work in either gun. That is supposed to make them cheaper (the P07 mags are over $40 each) by about $10 per mag. Should make them easier to get (at some point) since they will fit for than one pistol.

Cajun Gun Works is also working on an upgrade package/parts for the P10C, along the lines of their usual CZ handgun upgrades.

I'll be sticking with my old P07 for the most part.

Also heard that CZ will be building a factory in the US fairly soon. The magazines (like the other CZ pistol mags.) are made by MecGar. No idea if they will continue to make the mags. for US made pistols in Europe.

When I bought them, these 2+ base plates for the P07 and P09 magazines were two to a pack for $9.99. The description now says they fit the P10C magazines as well (as they should if the magazines fit P07's and P10C's). I've got them on several magazines. Working great so far. I don't use them on the mag. in the pistol (sticks out more) but on the spare magazines in my pocket/pouch.

http://shop.cz-usa.com/ProductDetail...ine-2-Base-Pad

If the link to the CZ USA store for CZ magazines is an issue, feel free to remove it. Sorry. Just trying to be helpful.
    Appreciate the heads up on the base pads. I had been looking for the 11523 +2 Mag's without success. I may convert a couple of the 15rd mag's (I did locate a source) to 17rd for giggles.

Ammo' is now ready to go (146PF load) but my club is shut down for the week for a big match. I should be able to get out there early next week.

I did have another go with WWB and I was able to time the trigger a little better and achieved some decent results, but nothing matching what the dry-fire trigger would make you think was possible.

Still, so far it's reliable, accurate, points pretty well, it just isn't a top end "hot rod" like the dry-fire trigger would make you think it could be.
    In order for the underprivileged and inept to feel adequate, the skilled and capable must be made stupid by decree.

- Gabe Suarez, 12/13/2011

“If a broad ban on firearms can be upheld based on conjecture that the public might feel safer (while being no safer at all), then the Second Amendment guarantees nothing.”

- Justice Clarence Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by SigPro09 View Post
    Appreciate the heads up on the base pads. I had been looking for the 11523 +2 Mag's without success. I may convert a couple of the 15rd mag's (I did locate a source) to 17rd for giggles.

Ammo' is now ready to go (146PF load) but my club is shut down for the week for a big match. I should be able to get out there early next week.

I did have another go with WWB and I was able to time the trigger a little better and achieved some decent results, but nothing matching what the dry-fire trigger would make you think was possible.

Still, so far it's reliable, accurate, points pretty well, it just isn't a top end "hot rod" like the dry-fire trigger would make you think it could be.
    Quick update, I've put another 200 rounds or so through the pistol since my last post. Ran into an issue with the mag' release during that period...excessively sticky. I found a "caveman fix" and verified it today, ran great.

My opinion of the pistol has improved some now that I'm more familiar with it...and running hotter loads makes it a lot easier to time the gun to get quicker bursts.

In overall performance, I'd say it pretty much equals what I've experienced with my new Gen 4 G19. The G19 shines up close, but the CZ is still quite good, the CZ does a bit better mid to longer range, but the G19 is also quite good.

Is it a Glock killer? Absolutely not. Is it a keeper? For me it is.

YMMV.
    In order for the underprivileged and inept to feel adequate, the skilled and capable must be made stupid by decree.

“If a broad ban on firearms can be upheld based on conjecture that the public might feel safer (while being no safer at all), then the Second Amendment guarantees nothing.”

Final Update.

I took the P10C out this morning and had a go in a Shoot House. I set up 7 targets from 5-18yds in varying distances. There were 5 shooting positions if one engaged the targets as they appeared.

The P10C performed quite well. It points well, it's reliable, I like the sights, and the trigger which has some downsides for up close bursts (but they can be overcome with training), really paid dividends past 10yds. Two of the targets had 1/3 of the HS obscured (IDPA/USPSA targets), one to be engaged at 8yds, the other at about 5yds.

The results were pleasing.

The pistol itself has some nice things going for it. The cost of the mag's is a bit steep, and their availability can be spotty. The availability of decent holsters can also be an issue...I'm not sure I'd rate either my IWB or OWB holsters which I have as "top notch", but they work fine for now.

We'll see how it holds up from a reliability standpoint, but it continues to grow on me. Still not a "Glock Killer", but I like it quite a lot based on my experience with it.

Cz P-10 c (c from compact... perhaps latter will be full size P10) just arrived here for only 460 euro = 530 $ (230$ cheaper than G19 gen 4, without aluminium tritium sights) and it is look great. As SigPro've mentioned before, his performance with P10 become better after few range sessions. I'm a Glock and CZ 75 fun (Glock for personal protection and Cz for competition), who I had it many in different calibers (but sold to keep only one). IMO, Cz 75 Shadow 2 is the best production competition and dutty service pistol, unfortunately too heavy, big and body unfriendly to be worn as ccw too.

Now I have some doubt about my next CCW: P10 vs G19 5. I've never have a G19, due his too little grip for my big hands, but I have to buy one for his best compromise regarding reliability, shootability and concealability. IMO in about few months of dry fire an +500 rds I'll become familiar with either P10 or Glock 19 vs my present G34 all around pistol tuned for competition with Bob Vogel trigger and other grip modifications. It is logical to take G19 to keep the same grip angle as G34, but P10 has some improvements as: trigger, front slide serrations and cutting the edges, ergonomic and no need for brevetail. My former concept it was one pistol for all purpose, but sometimes I find myself without the gun in summertime due G34's clear print shape as CCW.... even for big guy as me. Now I'm thinking about 2 separate pistols, one for competition (CZ or STI) and one for self defense (Glock or Cz).

I think P10 is a direct attack to G19 supremacy and if Glock will not fight back, in one decade the next updates of pistols as P10, Beretta APx, Hk VP9, Sig P320, Walther or SW will become for sure No 1. Glock always refuse to do important pistol modifications and invest in research or it was reticent to listen the people will: from gen 1 who was a revelation, to the gen 5 there is very little improvements. He tell to our representative: "Why to change something who work so good and generate profit?" My 2 cents: because over the time, everything suffer change (here the people frenzy for ubiquity of Glocks) and if the subject don't evolve in accordance with the changes, for sure will become obsolete.

Her is an equilibrate comparison G19 5 vs P-10 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vToAf7kKhQ
    Last edited by Alexandru; 11-12-2017 at 01:19 PM. Reason: add some details
    “No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity. But I knew none, and therefore am no beast.” Richard III – William Shakespeare

To SigPro:
    1. How many rds have you shoot with P10 until now (some type of malfunctions)?
    2. Have your point and shoot result with the P10 become better (5-10 yards)?
    3. Is the empty magazine quickly droping free from the pistol frame (including the time for pressing the eject button)?
    4. Are there two types of factory sights (tritium and self illuminated) and magazine ( 15 and 17) for this pistols?
    Thanks
    “No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity. But I knew none, and therefore am no beast.” Richard III – William Shakespeare