Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I'm working with a vendor on a much better product. It's clean, well-built and carries a reasonable amount of shells. If they incorporate my changes it will be easy to both attach to a sling for a grab and go solution, as well as quickly snap onto the belt.

If all goes well, we'll carry it in the SI store.
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Quote Originally Posted by m48shooter View Post
    Can you post a pic, or a brand?

Thanks
    A quick google came up with this link https://www.amazon.com/Allen-Waterfo...gun+shell+belt

It will hold up to 3.5" shells in the neoprene pockets so you can push 2.75" & 3" shells deep into the pocket for extra security or leave them sticking out for normal use. I've never lost any either way, but tend to deep seat them when dragging it in and out of hotels!

IMG_1134.jpg

The Diaperbag of Death pictured here has this belt/bandolier, several AR mags etc besides plenty of diapers and baby stuff in one easy to grab and go package!

SD
    Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Thank you sir, saved on Amazon... I will have to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Yamamoto View Post
    I'm working with a vendor on a much better product. It's clean, well-built and carries a reasonable amount of shells. If they incorporate my changes it will be easy to both attach to a sling for a grab and go solution, as well as quickly snap onto the belt.

If all goes well, we'll carry it in the SI store.

I have thought of attaching a tech lock onto the alice bag for updating, that and a quick on/off sling like the gas mask bags...

looking forward to the new product sir...