Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTA View Post
    Suppressor sights but no RMR. That's weird.
    Gun ??? Sights ???? Where??
    NEVER CONFUSE GETTING LUCKY WITH GOOD TACTICS (unless you are at the bar)

I'm not in the business of Losing

A stab to the taint beats most of the mystical bullshit, most of the time

Quote Originally Posted by coastalcop View Post
    Gun ??? Sights ???? Where??
    All I saw was a matched set of 38s.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Yamamoto View Post
    Some of you guys are missing the point.

I most often carry bigger guns. G34, G41, Sig 226...but those are not the gun I carry in a non-permissive environment.

There's a reason that holster is called the NPE. And there's a reason to carry the G43 in those kind of environments. If you can get away with caring a better gun in those circumstances, that's fantastic. But there are times and places for some of us where stakes are high enough that a lower profile pistol is necessary.
    Exactly.

My primary carry is a g19. However my needs have changed slightly and a smaller more hidden gun will be needed for about 2hrs a week. I'm not looking to carry a 43 as a primary.
    Be alert, stand firm in the faith, act like a man, be strong. Your every action must be done with love.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTA View Post
    Suppressor sights but no RMR. That's weird.
    Maybe its setup to run a suppressor. They are called suppressor sights, not RMR sights.
    Be alert, stand firm in the faith, act like a man, be strong. Your every action must be done with love.

I carry a 43 everyday. I use a Mika pocket holster. Works well with the flush seat 6 rounder. I carry a pair of +1 mags in a cargo pocket. It is my everyday carry and it works well. I highly recommend Mr Mika's holsters. I carried a S&W 640 in one of his pocket holsters before I went to the Dark Side and the Glock.

Quote Originally Posted by velcro8ball View Post
    I carry a 43 everyday. I use a Mika pocket holster. Works well with the flush seat 6 rounder. I carry a pair of +1 mags in a cargo pocket. It is my everyday carry and it works well. I highly recommend Mr Mika's holsters. I carried a S&W 640 in one of his pocket holsters before I went to the Dark Side and the Glock.
    One or another Mika holster rides on my vest every working day, usually holding a 30S.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

2, 11, 12. And a wakeup.

I attended a funeral yesterday and my 43 came along in a bellyband with an NPE and two 12rd ETS mags. The whole setup completely disappears, even in a tailored suit.

Quote Originally Posted by zrok View Post
    I attended a funeral yesterday and my 43 came along in a bellyband with an NPE and two 12rd ETS mags. The whole setup completely disappears, even in a tailored suit.
    The 12rd ETS mags look pretty good. Am I safe in assuming they're GTG? Do you have a high round count through them? Imma gonna get some for at least range mags, but it would be nice to have a couple of 12 rounders for daily back up.
    Redneck Zen
    "Be careful what you get good at."

I've run a couple hundred rounds through the 2 that I have. Mostly fmj, but also a couple boxes of Hornady critical defense. No issues for me.

Quote Originally Posted by zrok View Post
    I've run a couple hundred rounds through the 2 that I have. Mostly fmj, but also a couple boxes of Hornady critical defense. No issues for me.
    How long are those?
    KRG-1: Kalashnikov Rifle Gunfighting
    HRO-5: Terrorist and Active Shooter Interdiction
    CRG-4: Force On Force Gunfighting
    CRG-5: Zero To Five Feet Gunfighting
    Red Dot Combat Pistol School
    HRO-6/HRO-7: CQB-Fighting in Structures/Team Tactics, Urban Warfare Weekend

TWOTU since 2016