Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Uh, I'm not. I carry a G!9 daily. If you're going to carry...then carry :-)
    Please no retorts about thread derailment, npe's, yada yada yada.... just an aside personal comment.

Sorry to be a smart ass... but couldn't resist.

This little cutie conceals a G19... shouldn't you? My EDC is a SI V319...

Suppressor sights but no RMR. That's weird.
    "Charles, I shan't trust you aboard my ship, unless I carry you a prisoner; for I shall have you plotting with my men, knock me on the head and run away with my ship a-pirating."

While I do have another holster for it, I intend to get an NPE for my 43. That's just what it was made for. It's a small, easily concealable weapon for times when a 19 might be too much. I'd rather carry a 19 all the time and I have no problems with it, but sometimes I just can't. Mostly during church-related duties that I've taken on.
    "Charles, I shan't trust you aboard my ship, unless I carry you a prisoner; for I shall have you plotting with my men, knock me on the head and run away with my ship a-pirating."

I have tried to carry it in an ankle holster but the one I have (cheap!!) does not work well. I will be getting an upgrade soon I hope. I have also carried it in a pocket holster stuck down in my cowboy boot while wearing a suit were I knew the coat would be coming off.
    I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!

Default How are you carrying the 43?

Quote Originally Posted by Ragsbo View Post
    I have tried to carry it in an ankle holster but the one I have (cheap!!) does not work well. I will be getting an upgrade soon I hope. I have also carried it in a pocket holster stuck down in my cowboy boot while wearing a suit were I knew the coat would be coming off.
    For ankle holsters, look at Galco. Ones I used were the Ankle-Lite. If you go that route, get the optional calf strap, as it can be left off when not needed.

Best ankle holster I have is a Gould & Goodrich. Laces with a duty boot, and is probably the most solid ankle holster out there. They did them for the 26/27 (mine was for a J-frame), but unsure if they even still make them.

Ankle carry isn't that common anymore. Can find custom holster makers that do them... and then pay a premium for them (they charge what the charge for the skill, which some are very impressive).

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTA View Post
    Suppressor sights but no RMR. That's weird.
    Looks like an SI "saddle" where an RMR should sit.
    LIVING > FIRED > JAIL > DEAD

DISCIPLINA EST LIBERTATEM
    KRG, HRO: Team Tactics 1/2, CRG, HRO: CQB/Team Tactics, Defensive Knife, TMCO

T
    WOTU Since 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Yamamoto View Post
    With the NPE holster, it's like it's not there.

https://suarezinternational.com/suar...r-glock-43-42/
    Sorry but this item is currently unavailable. Please check back at a later stage.

Y'all need a "notify me when back in stock" button

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Shredder View Post
    Sorry to be a smart ass... but couldn't resist.
    This little cutie conceals a G19... shouldn't you? My EDC is a SI V319...

Nobody is looking as far down as her waist. At least not on the front. Maybe in back.

[/QUOTE]

Some of you guys are missing the point.

I most often carry bigger guns. G34, G41, Sig 226...but those are not the gun I carry in a non-permissive environment.

There's a reason that holster is called the NPE. And there's a reason to carry the G43 in those kind of environments. If you can get away with caring a better gun in those circumstances, that's fantastic. But there are times and places for some of us where stakes are high enough that a lower profile pistol is necessary.
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.