Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Assuming asking about the ETS 12rd mags, they sick out about 2 inches from the bottom of the grip

Sent from my LG-K120 using Tapatalk
    Soli Deo Gloria

I have 4 setups for my 43, but what i carry the most is an archangel holster and an AA double mag pouch. I keep +3 on the spare mags and a +1 on the gun. This is pretty much the rig I use for court (suit) or running slick (jeans / tee shirt). As for tucking, I just wear a cover garment....suit jacket, vest, sweater; climate dependant.

My 43 came with a tlr6, I had SI mill for a Jpoint. I use a Badger concealment AIWB, and I removed the clip and added Bladetec loops and use a Hanks belt. It conceals well even under t-shirts.

Thanks for the feedback on the ETS mags. I just got my second 43 set up identically to my first ... Suarez flat patrol trigger, Ameriglo UC sights ... I'm hitting small paper plates at twenty-five yards and I am a happy camper. This is one of the most versatile, reliable and accurate pistols I've ever had. For whatever that's worth.
    Redneck Zen
    "Be careful what you get good at."

JM Custom Kydex, extra length with wing claw and foam wedge. I picked this up in a trade and it's unbelievably comfy & concealable.

JMC1.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    God's dog, training to be a lion.

TheYellowDogProject...spread the word.

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Mutt View Post
    JM Custom Kydex, extra length with wing claw and foam wedge. I picked this up in a trade and it's unbelievably comfy & concealable.

JMC1.jpg
    What are you using for mag pouch?
    Ted Demosthenes
    Suarez International Staff Instructor

From Murphy: "If it looks stupid and it works, it ain't stupid"

I carry mine in a FIST holster, it's the thinnest kydex I've ever seen and it absolutely disappears when worn AWIB. He has a website, buts its pretty much garbage. Google "fist holsters" and just call him to order.
    T W O T U Since October 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Demosthenes View Post
    What are you using for mag pouch?
    Matching mag pouch. I've the same setup (sans claw) for my G19 which is my primary, but it's sure easy to run a 9rd G43 & spare this way.

JM3.jpg

Sorry for the jutting gut shot, got my wife to slow down long enough for exactly one pic before she ran out the door one morning. What I was trying to show was how tight the butt is pulled into my Adonis like abs.

JM Worn.JPG
    God's dog, training to be a lion.

TheYellowDogProject...spread the word.

Clipdraw... Very comfortable... No printing... Hip carry... And the extra mag sits nicely in my off side front pocket... In this carrier.. From the outside it looks like a pocket knife.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk