Default Scribe, is anyone actively carrying one?

I read the announcement when the Scribe was offered for sale.

https://suarezinternational.com/the-scribe/

To those of you who have purchased one, how do you like it? I have one of the Tuff Writer's, and I am in the market for another one, and this looks great, I am just wondering for those of you who have used it both as a pen and carrying it in an NPE environment, what do you think?

How is the clip held in place? The clip gets quite a bit of use, and occasionally they will break and I am wondering how easily replaced this one is.

I want to order one of these, as well as a heretic, so I am looking for feedback from the group.

Thank you.

I have a very similar Tuff Writer that I carry whenever I fly. I've carried it for years and it never raises an eyebrow with anyone. Great product.

Quote Originally Posted by Pict View Post
    I have a very similar Tuff Writer that I carry whenever I fly. I've carried it for years and it never raises an eyebrow with anyone. Great product.
    I have a Tuff Writer as well, I am looking for those who have purchased this SI model.

I have purchased it and it works great for both reasons, writing and defending. Very strong, clear ink dispersal.

Went through TSA couple of times now , not even a second look.

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk
    I kneel for no man and pray to only one God; Jesus Christ.

تدريب لتكون في نهاية المطاف الأمريكي الكافر

CRG 09/2012, TMCO 11/2012, RGF I 09/2013, ACRG 11/2013

Compared to the Tuff Writer, the Scribe is an absolute bargain! I really like my Scribe!

I bought my first one shortly after they first came out. The clip is well attached with screws. It writes nicely also. Took it to Germany and back with no problems at either airport. Just ordered two more. At that price you can't go wrong.
    intro def. rifle, defensive rifle, M4 gunfighting,2xCRG, FOF,Vehicle Gunfighting, PSP, APSP, 0-5, Rifle Gunfighting ,CRG 0-5 Gunfighting, RGF-3,

There are two types of libtards: those who wish to be ruled and those who wish to rule. Both are parasitic. In the end the first will be eaten by the second.