Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Am I seriously the only one with a fire extinguisher in the car? I see some good lists of year, but so far I'm the only one the specifically say "fire extinguisher." Really, were talking about a $20 item that can make a real difference. Guns only come out for violence, but fire happens for a lot of reasons like car collision, electrical problems, and yes...violence. Fires happen, or they are set. Either way, being the guy with the fire extinguisher is a good thing.

Less than the price of a spare magazine, more likely to be needed. Am I the only one packing one?

Quote Originally Posted by jlwilliams View Post
    Am I seriously the only one with a fire extinguisher in the car? I see some good lists of year, but so far I'm the only one the specifically say "fire extinguisher." Really, were talking about a $20 item that can make a real difference. Guns only come out for violence, but fire happens for a lot of reasons like car collision, electrical problems, and yes...violence. Fires happen, or they are set. Either way, being the guy with the fire extinguisher is a good thing.

Less than the price of a spare magazine, more likely to be needed. Am I the only one packing one?
    Nope. I have them in mine as well as throughout the house.
    Geek Warlord
    How do you want to do this?

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator

TWOTU since May 2015

I wander about quite frequently, my usual edc is what travels with me, standard g19, flashlight , fixed blade, cell phone. A small med kit is always in vehicle, as are maps, chargers, candles, lighter, water, protein bars and pepper spray in small discreet carrier that can be tossed in my overnight bag.

Each car and each floor of house.

Good point. I keep one in my daily driver, but I also keep jumper cables, an air compressor and tools in it too. It's all worth mentioning, and the extinguisher is a great item that is certainly worth its own mention.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk