Default Antifa Has A New Cell In Philly

Antifa Has A New Cell In Philly, And They’re Calling For Property Seizures, Violence On Police, And All-Out Revolution

An armed Antifa group is launching a new cell in Philadelphia, with support from the “alt-left” alternative media.
    The group currently hosts anti-police workshops called “Our Enemies in Blue.” The group draws inspiration from convicted murderers and calls for violence against the police, theft of goods, and armed insurrection.
    Antifa websites like It’s Going Down, Sub.Media and Insurrection News have been promoting the group, which calls itself the Revolutionary Abolitionist Movement, calling on their readers to donate to a Fundrazr account for the creation of the new cell.
    The press release the group published in far-left media is filled with hyperbolic claims about how “mosques are being ruthlessly bombed” and how “LGBTQ are being battered.”
    “The destruction of black life continues unabated as millions languish in the plantations of the modern day slave system,” the group states.
    [dcquiz]
    Taking pride in the “legacy” of “Philadelphia’s rich revolutionary tradition,” RAM cites Mumia Abu Jamal, the Black Panther activist who shot and killed Philadelphia police officer Daniel Faulkner in 1981.
    It also cites Russell Shoats, who shot a police officer in the back five times in 1970. Similar to Antifa, the actions of the Black Panthers have been described as having a “very undefined purpose of assaulting police officers.”
    Like other Antifa groups, RAM claims to oppose the usual -isms and white supremacy, but a quick look at the organization’s “Political Foundation” page, as highlighted by Far Left Watch, notes the inclusion of several alarming points, including the “Abolition of Gender,” and the “Expropriation and the Cooperative Economy.”
    Revolutionary Abolitionist Movement (Screenshot: RAM website)

The latter calls on members to “expropriate” or “take away” goods, lands, and tools to “begin the revolutionary process.” Expropriation is another way of saying “seize” or “steal.”
    The organization models itself after the so-called Rojava Revolution, a leftist guerilla movement currently active in northern Syria. RAM states that the communists offer a “foundation in communal and council based political organization and militant defense.”
    The organizations within the Rojava Revolution are currently involved in combat against ISIS.
    Far Left Watch notes that RAM has been hosting a variety of anti-police workshops including a “Legal Training” workshop, a class on the “Introduction to Anarchism,” and one called “Our Enemies in Blue,” which deals with anti-police action–or how to handle police officers during violent clashes.
    Despite active calls for violence against law enforcement and revolution against the government, the liberal media has been surprisingly lenient in its coverage of Antifa, depicting them as righteous crusaders against the rise of white supremacy.

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/24/ar...gainst-police/
    At this point these threads would fit just as well into either of these 3 subforums in this category.. but they are terrorists.

It's worth noting that the Rojava revolution in Syria is as far from these morons as could be - they are true heroes achieving freedom in a repressed country and fighting and dying against ISIS on the daily. The only reason they mention it is because the leader of said revolution used to be a communist, and luckily no longer is one. If their 'movement' was modeled on Rojava they would be more concerned with doing good works than torching cars.

I saw the name Russell Shoats. Back in the 70s he had escaped, i believe it was prison transfer transport in the general area of my AO. He managed to get a shotgun in a home breakin. He heisted and abandoned a couple of cars. He was not afraid of deep woodlands. He had stayed in some old mine shafts. PSP had units from all over and they had local guys who had hunted the areas and knew about things like abandoned mines, old air shafts and such teaming in troop cars. We were putting in constant 12 hour shifts and even our local dirtbags were behaving because of wall to wall cops. PSP had a trailer brought in for a command center. Tommy guns M-1 Carbines and Reising rifles were out. I seem to recall he was on the run nearly two weeks. I recall crawling through sulphur water in an old mine. There were 3 ADs that I heard about, no injuries. A trooper caught him when he wrecked a car. The trooper jumped onto the trunk with his trusty Colt six shooter and Shoats put his hands out of the window. The ending could have been better, but it was an exciting time in our little Mayberrys.

Choirboy

I remember when WVSP carried Colt Troopers. Yeah, I'm that old............
    I always have my primary weapon; it's right between my ears.

When I started in 1976 we could carry any centerfire we qualified with. Three of us were shooters who grew up in families where boys went from pacifiers to pistols. We carried 1911's. We typically shot 300's on qualification, which used to include the 50 yard line. My chief was an ego maniac and decided we were "cheating" because our shots were single action. He decreed only 38 or 357 revolvers as holster carry. Our union contract allowed any BUG. For a long time we protest carried the 1911's as our BUGs. After a while two heavy guns and ammo lost its charm and most of us went to J-Frames as Bugs. Even with the 4 inch K -Frames we carried in duty holsters we were generally shooting at or near 300.

Choirboy

A few years I shot the duty pistol qualification with a .38 snubby, just to prove to the young guys that it's the indian, not the arrow.

I used to do sucker bets on being able to get one 5 ring shot out of a cylinder of 5 in a J-Frame from 100 yards. I never got all shots in the 5 ring on bets, but usually managed 2-3. The bets were friendly $5 variety. I did a qualification with a Colt Detective Special which then included the 50 yard line. I think I shot in the 280s. The large front blade site on the Detective Special made the 50 a little tricky. I did not do a time qualification with a 5 shot, J-Frame but the thin front blade made the 50 yard line easy.

I wish my eyes and reflexes allowed that today.

Choirboy

Quote Originally Posted by choirboy View Post
    When I started in 1976 we could carry any centerfire we qualified with. Three of us were shooters who grew up in families where boys went from pacifiers to pistols. We carried 1911's. We typically shot 300's on qualification, which used to include the 50 yard line. My chief was an ego maniac and decided we were "cheating" because our shots were single action. He decreed only 38 or 357 revolvers as holster carry. Our union contract allowed any BUG. For a long time we protest carried the 1911's as our BUGs. After a while two heavy guns and ammo lost its charm and most of us went to J-Frames as Bugs. Even with the 4 inch K -Frames we carried in duty holsters we were generally shooting at or near 300.

Choirboy
    Most probably, it was probably the punk huggers were demonically outraged that you dared to carry an eight shot pistol rather a 6 shot revolver in 'their' zones! I made quite a few enemies as a youth by advocating that police should be carrying 8-16 shot semis instead of five shot revolvers, too. Then again, I though it was the Last Days when the state troopers had the tommy guns taken from them, too.
    The 2cd Amendment has no technological cut off date!
    The extermination of Islam before my dhimmitude!
    8-10-3 forever!
    The operative formerly known as Pug Puppy
    COBRA!