Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Greg, I eat all of those greens/vegetables that the article listed on a very regular basis. Do you think an additional supplement would be worth investigating, or no?
    Isaiah 54:17

Deus dea traballo, dixo o enterrador.

The 1XD that I'm on has a bunch of stuff added to it that's a T booster as well as E stripper. As far as just straight DIM, I would add it just to be sure, the article references 35mg as a daily dose for males and it's a fairly cheap supplement so I'd just call it insurance to take it. I'll run straight DIM after I finish this last 30 day run of 1XD just to ensure that my E doesn't spike after I come off. The DIM I have is 200mg dose.

For the next 15 days ish, I added a new pre/post supplement and will report back on that. It tastes fucking horrible even when mixed with something else like pre-workout or protein but it's supposed to stack with the 1XD for faster cuts. I saw a guys body check and he dropped from 22% to 15+% in about 8 weeks with it in his stack so I thought I'd give it a go. I don't want to come down that fast and to run that guys stack would be in the range of Anabolic type money, so if I'm going to shell out that kinda cash on "almost anabolics" I might as well get the real deal.

My perspective is that I don't want to do too much with stacks because I want my body to be able to do it on it's own when it's off and the more I put in is the more I have to buy regularly or account for in my diet after I come off.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

Uggg.... rucked on a stair stepper. Ruined
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

so hows the self-programming been since this last update?

Quote Originally Posted by sefus73 View Post
    so hows the self-programming been since this last update?
    Pretty good. Here's me now:
    20171117_172748.jpg

This is after 90 days on 1 XD, I took 6 weeks off using just DIM twice a day. I just updated my stack yesterday.
    Last edited by Greg Nichols; 01-12-2018 at 09:13 AM.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

20180111_191955.jpg
    I lost some ground after a week in MEX all inclusive and due to the holidays and year end at work driving up my cortisol so I'm back in it hard to get bigger and leaner over the next 8 weeks.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Keep it up. I slacked off over the holidays as well. I tried to bulk up, but keeping the calories up while eating clean wasn't that successful. I cut out all cardiovascular work. Still ended up loosing a few pounds. Not the direction I wanted to go.
    Now I teamed up with some guys to run a spartan race in March. I'm considering timing some carbs back in my diet.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk