Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default THE GUTTERSNIPE 17 PISTOL

guttersnipe-17-7.jpg

GUTTERSNIPE GLOCK 17 PACKAGE

Built on Your Glock 17 Frame*

The Guttersnipe 43 set the new standard for ultimate concealment pistol. The new Guttersnipe 17 sets the standard for the best balance of concealment and combat efficiency. It facilitates deep concealment while retaining the balance and feel of a full sized pistol. The area most difficult to conceal is the grip area and not the slide or barrel. It is also notable that a long slide on a short grip has a certain feel and balance point that makes the weapon far more comfortable and shootable. In the Guttersnipe 17 we blend both those characteristics into one great combat pistol.

The heart of the Guttersnipe 17 is the frame modification. The salient point is the Glock 17 frame has been cut and reshaped to Glock 19 length, and a Suarez Combat Magazine Guide has been expertly fitted on the cut down portion. The frame feels perfect in the hand and recoil is minimized by the balance of the resulting product. Our technicians will discuss how rough or smooth you want the texturing for a true custom fit. Understand that additional modifications to the standard Guttersnipe Package may increase the cost.

The soul of the Guttersnipe 17 is the Suarez International Match 317 Slide. Specifically designed and built to for gunfighting and to function with the Trijicon RMR, it is the best engineered slide available for the Glock system. Our tolerances and fit exceed anything else on the market and provide an unparalled increase in accuracy, smoothness, and reliability. Inside the slide are all the Suarez internal upgrades and a Tier One Suarez Match barrel (Threaded or Plain).

• Includes a Suarez V3 317 Slide in any color you wish (Black, Grey, NP3)
    • We add sights of your choice - specifically designed for the Glock 17, black are standard, and upgrades are available for tritium.
    • If chosen, we treat the barrel with Aqua Terra Nickel, or Titanium Gold Finish for greater lubricity and corrosion resistance. Black melonite is standard.
    • Frame is textured (and colored with your choice of color) for enhanced gripping and for retention in the belt when carrying holsterless, or with an NPE holster.
    • Grip is cut down from 17 to 19 length and a Suarez G19 magazine guide is custom installed.
    • Suarez Tactical, Semi-Flat, or Patrol Trigger is added and the entire action is polished and tuned with a combat trigger job included.
    • Trijicon RMR of your choice is added and zeroed.
    • Pistol is test fired by Gabe Suarez.

Your Guttersnipe Glock 17 Pistol comes with three Magpul Magazines and a test target shot by Gabe Suarez.

If you have any questions, please contact us online or at 928-776-4492.

*We have Glock 17 frames in house for the first five Guttersnipe 17s.

Last edited by Gabriel Suarez; 09-05-2017 at 11:21 AM.
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Last edited by Gabriel Suarez; 09-05-2017 at 11:22 AM.
    Gabe Suarez

Last edited by Gabriel Suarez; 09-05-2017 at 11:23 AM.
    Gabe Suarez

This is excellent. I've carried a chopped-frame G22 for many years. For maximum concealment of a full-sized fighting pistol I think it can't be beat.
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

That looks great!

Very "handy" in multiple ways ...

YES. This is my preferred method. So great to see!
    Chris

I'm about ready to "pull the trigger" on one of these. The description on the shop page says there are barrel color choices but there is no pull down to make a choice (I want the AT or AT+) to upgrade from the Melonite. Is that a webpage building oversight or do I just need to call?

Mark
    RDS Pistol School - June 24-26, 2016, SGF-1 - April 29-30, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by PastorM View Post
    I'm about ready to "pull the trigger" on one of these. The description on the shop page says there are barrel color choices but there is no pull down to make a choice (I want the AT or AT+) to upgrade from the Melonite. Is that a webpage building oversight or do I just need to call?

Mark
    Just let us know when you order. We will build it as you want brother.
    Gabe Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    Just let us know when you order. We will build it as you want brother.

Order placed and noted the barrel type in the order notes field. I'll be sending it out in a week or so ... busy week here in Texas.

Actually found a bit of time to get it out in the mail today. Excited to see this and get to boast about it!