Thread: My new gear

Default My new gear

Man I was so excited to see two boxes waiting on me when I got home tonight. I went "balls to the wall" and ordered all the things I wanted to try out from suarez this week and got to say, initial impressions were typical of suarez.....HIGH QUALITY!! I actually played with all of the NPE weapons in the garage with my bob punching bag. I would really hate to be touched with anything but that dang pen did some damage to ol' bob. I even ordered the gang unit trainer so I could develop skill set with it. Now hopefully in a few weeks I'll get my full glock gunfighter with rmr 06 so I can see what all the fuss is about. Gabe, you've really produced some bad a$$ products that seem to be great and dangerous options for npe's along with just carrying every day. I'm going to play with the gns some but the gang unit seems like a PERFECT fit for edc. Now I'm trying to decide on a guttersnipe OR sending my 870 in for a stakeout package . Before anyone says "both", you have to help pay the divorce lol. Attached are some crappy cell pics but don't stare too hard.....those blades will cut you!
    I look forward to new items coming up and doing some more training with suarez soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice collection of goodies! The pen is something I'd like to add in on my next order.
    The government selectively enforces laws, so I selectively follow them.

RGF-3: December 2014
    CRG-1: March 2015
    CRG-2: June 2015
    CRG-2: June 2016
    PGF : January 2017

I would 100% recommend it man. It is so awesome!

Let me follow this up with, this would be a GREAT tool for a kids backpack!

Nice haul!

John
    "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes" Alan Temby