Default GABE SUAREZ 2018 CLASSES OPEN FOR ENROLLMENT NOW

img_0467.jpg

I added considerable travel classes over the past two years and I must say that 2017 will be my last year doing “travel classes”. The pace of business today requires more of my time in the CEO’s chair and only classes at our home range in Prescott, AZ allow us to keep up with those demands. I will be leaving the road classes to my staff instructors.

I am announcing five classes that I will be doing in Prescott next year and inviting students to enroll at a discounted price. The usual $500 has been reduced to $400 and will remain at that level for the rest of August. Those who have trained with me before will attest to the quality and value of this offer. Those in doubt, please read the thread on what makes our training different.

I look forward to a great year of discovery and development of our gunfighters.

SUAREZ PISTOL GUNFIGHTING SCHOOL - MAY 4-6, 2018 - PRESCOTT, AZ $400.00
    SUAREZ RED DOT COMBAT PISTOL SCHOOL - JUNE 1-3, 2018 - PRESCOTT, AZ $400.00
    SUAREZ PISTOL GUNFIGHTING SCHOOL - SEPTEMBER 21-23, 2018 - PRESCOTT, AZ $400.00
    SUAREZ FORCE ON FORCE - OCTOBER 12-14, 2018 - PRESCOTT, AZ $400.00
    SUAREZ RED DOT COMBAT PISTOL SCHOOL - NOVEMBER 2-4, 2018 - PRESCOTT, AZ $400.00
    Last edited by Gabriel Suarez; 08-18-2017 at 01:45 PM.
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Just signed up for Force on Force in October 2018! This will be my third time in this class but it's such a great course it's worth doing multiple times. I was interested in a couple 2017 SI classes but my new job has been to busy so I'm way overdue.

Will we be using Airsoft, UTM or a combo? My UTM order from Kamp should be here today.
    Trump 2016...because f@&k you.

Quote Originally Posted by AFSOCCRNA View Post
    Just signed up for Force on Force in October 2018! This will be my third time in this class but it's such a great course it's worth doing multiple times. I was interested in a couple 2017 SI classes but my new job has been to busy so I'm way overdue.
    Nice! FoF is a VERY good class to take multiple times.
    Suarez International Staff Instructor, Iowa

"EVERY MAN IS A COUNTER TERRORIST." --Gabe Suarez
    "It's not the will to win that matters--everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters." --Paul "Bear" Bryant
    "Love of theory is the root of all evil." --William M. Briggs

Formerly "ericmt"

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Tull View Post
    Nice! FoF is a VERY good class to take multiple times.
    Indeed! I would love to take 0-5 Feet Gunfighting again to. Love the close contact in that class.

These came today now waiting (im)patiently for my 19 conversion kit. UTM is going to really improve FoF. Clear and a bit painful feedback when you screw up.

IMG_1015.jpg

I'm in for June Red Dot Pistol School, Going to have to drag the mostly sluggish South African shooting fraternity into the future and away from their so call trusty 38sp that they last shot back in the 90's
    Gerald Bailey
    Dir. Suarez International South Africa
    SOLE SI Affiliate - Capetown, South Africa
    Suarez International Sport Shooting SA
    info@suarezinternational.co.za
    www.suarezinternational.co.za
    www.wolverineqtg.com
    Save the Seals, club a communist liberal
    Screw the Rhino SAVE the South African farmer
    GREAT Instructors are GREAT Students

My mom & stepfather are having a house built in Prescott. So now that I will have a place to stay in the vicinity of the range, I'll get signed up for one of the red dot courses. Plus, I can visit mom!
    “How much can you know about yourself, if you've never been in a fight?

- Tyler Durden