Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    DROID- 438.jpg

11231928_10206896017297868_4540548377818210814_o.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

And I cannot think of a single Antifa/BLM road block or riot. Sure we have liberals, but they tend toward small enclaves and keep to themselves.
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

I'll add this one:

Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

I moved to AZ from the people republic of kali 6 years ago and never looked back. I should have moved 10 years earlier. I did have the pleasure of meeting Gabe and his family and we continue that friendship today. I love living here with like minded individuals. Just took my family up to Flagstaff to see the fall colors. Spent the whole day there. I was trying to attach a pic but can’t seem to get the pic straight on my phone. Lately I have seen a lot of Texas and California plates. Only the California plates worry me because many times liberals move to a new state to escape the left but those same people continue to vote in the liberal agenda and ruin beautiful places. I hope that’s not the case here in AZ.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    No soldier gets entangled in civilian pursuits, since his aim is to please the one who enlisted him. 2 Tim 2:4

- I prefer dangerous FREEDOM to peaceful SLAVERY

-Discipline = FREEDOM

- Be HUMBLE or get HUMBLED

- Cruce Signati

I'm a new transplant to AZ, but currently stuck in the PRK finishing up a contract at a military installation. I have about five more years of work where I may or may not be in AZ, but I will remain a resident until I retire and live there full time. For now, I've got a spot in Mesa that I use for accounting and weapon purposes. My mother and stepfather are having a house built in Prescott. I'll probably visit them, more than my own place. ;) I do love my new adopted state. When I'm there, it makes me realize how truly oppressive Kommiefornia is.
    “How much can you know about yourself, if you've never been in a fight?

- Tyler Durden

Quote Originally Posted by jcart View Post
    You are running out of time. More California plates are showing up, since I moved here 4 years ago.
    Freeloaders (wellfare) are also increasing.The Californiacation of Idaho is beginning.I suggest Northern Idaho.
    I keep hearing about the Commiefornication of other states. The fucking liberals need to stay here in their police state. There are enough of us freedom loving folk leaving, that they should be able to stay and find homes and parking...and taxes, lots of taxes.
    “How much can you know about yourself, if you've never been in a fight?

- Tyler Durden

Quote Originally Posted by mike135 View Post
    DogDoc, you and I may have to spend some time talking off-line at some point... Idaho has been in my dreams for quite a few years. I don't know if you are aware, but it's usually near the top of the recommended states for prepper and survivalist types. For example, Joel Skousen wrote a book called Strategic Relocation:

http://www.joelskousen.com/strategic.html

In it, he ranks the states, with 5 stars being the best. Only 2 states get 5 stars--Idaho and Utah. The state where I live (FL) gets zero!

Idaho is at the top of the list for James Rawles and his American Redoubt project as well:

https://survivalblog.com/redoubt/

It's become pretty much an ongoing refrain for me and my brothers--whenever we talk about something we don't like about modern life, we ask each other "you ready to head to Idaho yet?"

I'm sure AZ offers many of the same benefits, as long as you don't worry about full-scale EOTWAWKI scenarios...
    I love Rawles. Thanks for sharing.

I am thinking of an AZ gathering next month. One day where we can shoot a bit...have a great meal and some cigars. Not a class...not an event you pay for...just a party with brothers...and sisters...and family.

Interested?
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Hells yes.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

Sounds good Boss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
    ... John Stuart Mill

I'd be interested depending on timing.
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.