Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    The more time I spend out here, the more I fall in love with the West for all the reasons you mention. MT/WY/ID are more my speed though.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    She asked me to whisper the three words every little girl wants to hear when they grow up. So I told her "I'm a pilot."

"You know what ol' Jack Burton says at a time like this... What the hell...."

Had a family approach us out of the blue, asking to buy our home and the property next to it...so the Mutt family is moving to NC to be closer to my wife's family (who I thoroughly enjoy). We've secure a house on 5 acres of land, 4 of it wooded and 3/4 of the front acre fence a full 360, renting with the opportunity to buy. Soooo stoked to be living in the woods. Coast 2hrs one direction, mountains 2hrs another, life is good!

NC4 (1).jpgNC2.jpgNC1.jpg
    God's dog, training to be a lion.

TheYellowDogProject...spread the word.

I live in Idaho for all the same reasons. The only thing that could make Idaho nicer is if it had hoards of feral hogs that needed shooting. I occasionally get jealous of the Texans on that point but wouldn't trade for their weather. :0)
    Wanna Learn about Medicinal Herbs & Edible Plants?
    HomeGrownHerbalist.net

Wyoming works for me, taken just south of Dubois. There ARE, unfortunately, California transplants that try to act like colonists instead of freedom loving immigrants. They're "lovingly" referred to as "Granolas." One of them tried to berate a 75 year old woman rancher for open carrying (of course) a .357. Let's just say he scampered out of the diner real quick... Her breakfast was on the house! Highway south of Dubois.jpg
    Last edited by glockamolee; 08-17-2017 at 10:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by glockamolee View Post
    Wyoming works for me, taken just south of Dubois. There ARE, unfortunately, California transplants that try to act like colonists instead of freedom loving immigrants. They're "lovingly" referred to as "Granolas." One of them tried to berate a 75 year old woman rancher for open carrying (of course) a .357. Let's just say he scampered out of the diner real quick... Her breakfast was on the house!

I was in church a while back and overheard a conversation between two little old blue-haired ladies standing in the hall. They had to be in their 80's.

The first lady says "I'm going to have to call my hometeachers to come over to my place"
    "What's the matter?" says the second old lady.
    "I have a fox getting into my henhouse and killing my chickens." says the first little old lady "and my eyes are so bad I cant even hit it with my shotgun!"

Gotta love Idaho.
    Wanna Learn about Medicinal Herbs & Edible Plants?
    HomeGrownHerbalist.net

Quote Originally Posted by DogDoc View Post
    I was in church a while back and overheard a conversation between two little old blue-haired ladies standing in the hall. They had to be in their 80's.

The first lady says "I'm going to have to call my hometeachers to come over to my place"
    "What's the matter?" says the second old lady.
    "I have a fox getting into my henhouse and killing my chickens." says the first little old lady "and my eyes are so bad I cant even hit it with my shotgun!"

Gotta love Idaho.
    That's a good one! I've been to Idaho once, to Victor across the mountain from Jackson Hole. Ate at the Victor Steak Bank, Don't know if it's still there anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by baker View Post
    I've gotta say: Oklahoma is a very red state, and a very free one. Not many mountains, though.
    But those nice spinning clouds make ANTIFA go bye-bye very fast, too. Isn't that lovely?![Insert the Marvin the Martian-style laughter].
    The 2cd Amendment has no technological cut off date!
    The extermination of Islam before my dhimmitude!
    8-10-3 forever!
    The operative formerly known as Pug Puppy
    COBRA!

Obviously by my username I agree completely with you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arizonanative1957; 09-04-2017 at 05:06 PM.

My next trip to AZ I'm going to teach Gabe how to fish.
    Jon Payne
    Ambassador, Suarez Group of Companies
    Suarez International Law Enforcement Instructor

The Two Most Dangerous Places in Today's World:
    1.) A Gun Free Zone
    2.) Your Comfort Zone

TRAIN WITH PAYNE 2018

​CRG-1 Orange TX January 20-21, 2018

CRG-2 Orange TX March 10-11, 2018

Shotgun Gunfighting San Antonio TX April 14-15, 2018

GS-1 (modified) Kirbyville TX May 19-20, 2018

Only way I catch a fish is if we go to Costco and you throw a frozen one at me,
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters