Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Still getting only a blank page. Will do some searching on my own. Many thanks nonetheless!
    "they have no basis of comparison and have trouble understanding how an education in violence is presented and have to struggle through the internalization of the topic."
    -Greg Nichols

"mediocrity is the order of the day and everyone gets a trophy just for showing up."
    -Shooterb

Quote Originally Posted by Fjordforder View Post
    Doesn`t look like the link works. Have the same information someplace else?
    Right - it's sketchy for me too. Works then doesn't. Some content - link has social media screen shots of the following: BREAKING: #Charlottesville Car Terrorist Is Anti-Trump, Open Borders Druggie Evidence indicates a left-winger mowed down antifa counter-protestors in Charlottesville, not a right-winger or white nationalist, GotNews can exclusively reveal. License plate searches of the 2010 Dodge Challenger that killed one and injured nearly 20 in Charlottesville found that the vehicle was registered to a Jerome Vangheluwe of Michigan. A Facebook crawl of his relatives reveals the car was in the possession of his son, Joel. “Don’t crash it on the first day!” a comment jokes. Not so funny now. Joel likes taking drugs and getting stoned, a look at his social media shows. What he under the influence when he crashed into the crowd at Charlottesville? He also hates President Donald Trump: “If only Trump were aborted,” he writes.

Interesting if true, but without further information the best I`ll do is put a pin in that idea, even then - never take any information from within the first day or so as solid. Still, theoretically this could prove just how rabid the leftie scum is, that they`re willing to literally kill one another for a deranged political motive.
    "they have no basis of comparison and have trouble understanding how an education in violence is presented and have to struggle through the internalization of the topic."
    -Greg Nichols

"mediocrity is the order of the day and everyone gets a trophy just for showing up."
    -Shooterb

I would say bravo to the amazing photo journalism commitment... never seen that in high def before!

Hard to tell. It could have been a soccer mom, whose car was surrounded by the BLM folks in the picture. She feared for her life, and drove off.

Rammer
    "Dress for battle everyday... Boots you can fight in, plenty of ammo and an accurate pistol. God willing... when they try it here... one of us will be there.
    Gabe Suarez

Let's see. You get a bunch of white supremacist and a bunch of black supremacist and don't even try to keep them apart- and crap happens! Well, no crapola Einstein!
    I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!

I live about 20 minutes from Cville. Luckily, I moved out in the country so I'm nowhere near this nonsense. It was an interesting day for sure. Watched the whole mess happen on live Facebook. The liberal politicians in the city did everything they could to try to stop this rally. They even tried a last minute change of location, that was denied in court last night. The area is full of snowflakes and antifa types.

The whole thing started as a result of the local government trying to rewrite history. They are renaming all the civil war parks and removing the monuments and statues. Then they try to deny the right of free speech by not allowing any protests. So of course this made the skinhead and neo nazi types show up looking for a fight, but most of the fights I saw were started by the antifa types. I think it's only a matter of time before someone starts shooting at one of these events. There was a lot of open carry going on amongst the crowds. The police did a great job of containing and controlling the situation. The National Guard was even on site to assist.

There is talk of it all starting back up tonight when the sun goes down.
    Suarez International Student since 2013

Lost the bet.

Thought it would get frisky around sundown when everyone usually starts feelin' brave.

Pizza and beer on me tonight...
    anonymity is underrated

Quote Originally Posted by Thundermaker View Post
    Right - it's sketchy for me too. Works then doesn't. Some content - link has social media screen shots of the following: BREAKING: #Charlottesville Car Terrorist Is Anti-Trump, Open Borders Druggie Evidence indicates a left-winger mowed down antifa counter-protestors in Charlottesville, not a right-winger or white nationalist, GotNews can exclusively reveal. License plate searches of the 2010 Dodge Challenger that killed one and injured nearly 20 in Charlottesville found that the vehicle was registered to a Jerome Vangheluwe of Michigan. A Facebook crawl of his relatives reveals the car was in the possession of his son, Joel. “Don’t crash it on the first day!” a comment jokes. Not so funny now. Joel likes taking drugs and getting stoned, a look at his social media shows. What he under the influence when he crashed into the crowd at Charlottesville? He also hates President Donald Trump: “If only Trump were aborted,” he writes.
    Looks like that is wrong (assuming the WaPo is right):
    The car is registered to 20-year-old James Alex Fields of Ohio, according to vehicle registration records reviewed by The Washington Post. Albemarle-Charlottesville Regional Jail Superintendent Martin Kumer told The Post that a man with the same name and age was booked Saturday on suspicion of second-degree murder, malicious wounding, failure to stop for an accident involving a death, and hit and run. Kumer said Fields is being held without bail.

Records show Fields last lived in Maumee, Ohio, about 15 miles southwest of Toledo.
    From: https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...d7e_story.html
    "Diversity" is what causes civil wars.

NRA Benefactor Life Member; NRA-ILA

What kind of 20 year old has a car like that? Something`s fishy.
    -Greg Nichols

-Shooterb