Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by krav51 View Post
    Religious artifact.....genius.Now if you can design one based on the Star of David I'd be set:)
    Let me see what I can do. Does the Jewish faith have anything like a religious item...a jewish rosary type thing for example??
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Christmas gifts for family and friends!!

~ dimensions?
    Ted Demosthenes
    Suarez International Staff Instructor

From Murphy: "If it looks stupid and it works, it ain't stupid"

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    Let me see what I can do. Does the Jewish faith have anything like a religious item...a jewish rosary type thing for example??
    There's the Hamsa and Menorah,they are the closest thing other than a star i can think of.The base of a small Menorah would make a pretty solid hand hold i would think.Based on the political views of most Jews in this country ,i doubt you'd have much of a market for them.mehorah.jpg
    Last edited by krav51; 08-09-2017 at 03:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by krav51 View Post
    There's the Hamsa and Menorah,they are the closest thing other than a star i can think of.The base of a small Menorah would make a pretty solid hand hold i would think.Based on the political views of most Jews in this country ,i doubt you'd have much of a market for them.mehorah.jpg
    One doesn't have to be Jewish to have a specific item for varied use....open mind any weapon motto :-)

How'bout something like this? I can see lots a possibilities for alternate hand holds and maybe even as a bottle opener?

13e7f503b6c329b4a7f04298288d9348--tattoo-images-image-transfers.jpg

This with less bling and more punch

High-quality-CHAI-The-Jewish-symbol-letter-steel-chains-Pendant-Necklace-Rhinestone-hip-hop-blin.jpg