Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post

As I've written before, when it comes to an event like this I'm going to observe the masses and do the opposite. if they're running one way I'll be headed in another. I don't want to get caught in a press of people that will compromise my ability to move or be pushed like cattle into a secondary killing field. I'll be looking for other options, like employee corridors, fire exits, or breaking a window.
    Very good point I have not thought much about before.
    Trump 2016...because f@&k you.

Fighting in structures starts to get more complicated the more you learn to think about them. It's a skill set you can learn in a weekend but the thinking, diagnosing, and proper response you'll spend the rest of your life working on. After one of my CQB events you'll never look at a building the same again.
    AKA: Fuzzy

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    Warlord of the TWOTU

IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    Fighting in structures starts to get more complicated the more you learn to think about them. It's a skill set you can learn in a weekend but the thinking, diagnosing, and proper response you'll spend the rest of your life working on. After one of my CQB events you'll never look at a building the same again.
    Looking forward to it.
    KRG-1: Kalashnikov Rifle Gunfighting
    HRO-5: Terrorist and Active Shooter Interdiction
    CRG-4: Force On Force Gunfighting
    CRG-5: Zero To Five Feet Gunfighting
    Red Dot Combat Pistol School

TWOTU since 2016