Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey Neat View Post
    Gabe,
    I bought the SI-419 slide complete assembly, I believe that has your firing pin, correct?
    Although...there was a while a month or two ago when we could not find OEM pins and simply used our pins. Have a look at it, it should be easy to see.
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Ok, how do I remove the slide? Only kidding! A quick it looks to be steel, got it from you in June, I'll remove it from the slide tomorrow and check for sure and order one if needed. Thanks!

If the "tail" is lightened...looks like the image on the website...it is one of ours
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

It's yours. By the way its great that you are an active participant of this forum, don't see many company bosses answering customers questions, thanks!

I just purchased the SI steel firing pin. What is the suggested striker spring weight? I use a Wolff 5lb spring with the OEM striker currently. I ordered a 4lb striker spring with it solely because of things I have read from other forums, but I had much rather have the gunfighters here give their opinion. What spring weight are you guys running with the SI tool steel pin?
    Last edited by mdh1776; 09-29-2017 at 11:18 AM.