Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default THE GENTLEMAN KILLER ON SEEKLANDER'S PODCAST

DOWNLOAD THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF IT KIDS

http://americanwarriorshow.libsyn.co...th-gabe-suarez
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

This is a great interview. Download it tonight and listen to it now or during your commute tomorrow morning. You'll be glad you did.
    Suarez International Staff Instructor, Iowa

"EVERY MAN IS A COUNTER TERRORIST." --Gabe Suarez
    "It's not the will to win that matters--everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters." --Paul "Bear" Bryant
    "Love of theory is the root of all evil." --William M. Briggs

Formerly "ericmt"

Good interview. If the listeners to this podcast don't understand they have bigger issues than you can solve.
    I am in a sunny place full of shady people

Downloaded and shared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jon Payne
    Ambassador, Suarez Group of Companies
    Suarez International Law Enforcement Instructor

The Two Most Dangerous Places in Today's World:
    1.) A Gun Free Zone
    2.) Your Comfort Zone

TRAIN WITH PAYNE 2018

​CRG-1 Orange TX January 20-21, 2018

CRG-2 Orange TX March 10-11, 2018

Shotgun Gunfighting San Antonio TX April 14-15, 2018

GS-1 (modified) Kirbyville TX May 19-20, 2018

Great interview, and well worth the time.

Awesome interview. I already have had someone else listen.
    KRG-1: Kalashnikov Rifle Gunfighting
    HRO-5: Terrorist and Active Shooter Interdiction
    CRG-4: Force On Force Gunfighting
    CRG-5: Zero To Five Feet Gunfighting
    Red Dot Combat Pistol School
    HRO-6/HRO-7: CQB-Fighting in Structures/Team Tactics, Urban Warfare Weekend

TWOTU since 2016

Enjoyed it during tonight's workout. Mike's becoming a better interviewer; but a well-spoken guest helps. Well done all around.

Great set of interviews, Gabe. What the heck is so controversial about anything that was discussed in either of those sessions? I'm at a loss.
    RDS Pistol School - June 24-26, 2016, SGF-1 - April 29-30, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by PastorM View Post
    Great set of interviews, Gabe. What the heck is so controversial about anything that was discussed in either of those sessions? I'm at a loss.
    The gun mafia hates me specifically. I suspect if I became a Pastor they would all become aetheists just to disagree with me.

They hate me because -

1). I am an outlaw and a pirate and do not conform to their Captain America world view.
    2). I am irreverant and do not suffer fools at all. I am totally intolerant of idiots...something that hampered my LE career but something that I wrap myself with like a patriot with a flag today.
    3). I am seen as dangerous...and justifiably so. I have actually killed bad guys with what i teach whereas most of what they teach is theoretical or based on gun games.
    4). Those who may share the qualifications enumerated in item #3, make a living from the gun mafia and their approval in one form or another and thus sing the party line.
    5). I have made my fortunes without them and in spite of them, and when I lift a sweaty, calloused middle finger in their fat faces in person and within arm's reach, what they feel is abject fear, and fear leads to hatred.
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    The gun mafia hates me specifically. I suspect if I became a Pastor they would all become aetheists just to disagree with me.

They hate me because -

1). I am an outlaw and a pirate and do not conform to their Captain America world view.
    2). I am irreverant and do not suffer fools at all. I am totally intolerant of idiots...something that hampered my LE career but something that I wrap myself with like a patriot with a flag today.
    3). I am seen as dangerous...and justifiably so. I have actually killed bad guys with what i teach whereas most of what they teach is theoretical or based on gun games.
    4). Those who may share the qualifications enumerated in item #3, make a living from the gun mafia and their approval in one form or another and thus sing the party line.
    5). I have made my fortunes without them and in spite of them, and when I lift a sweaty, calloused middle finger in their fat faces in person and within arm's reach, what they feel is abject fear, and fear leads to hatred.
    Best read I have had in a while, and best response. "They hate me because" are some very matter-of fact points that the "gamesmen" and "you can't do that" types of the world of interpersonal confrontation either can't or won't seem to grasp.
    Good for you to spell it out. I like it.