Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Do you Philster users not mind having only one soft loop? I have always preferred two loops to keep the holster from rocking around. I like my Seraphim with the two loops but I realize there could be newer and better designs out there.

I don't carry a G17, but I'm 5'7" and carry a G19 with RMR AIWB. With open carry now legal in Texas I really
    don't care so much if it prints or not. But even when wearing a tighter polo shirt no one sees a thing. I think
    there is something taboo in our culture about focusing on a man's crotch area. With the belt buckle under my
    shirt there is nothing obvious to draw anyone's attention to that area. It's also very natural to have my hands
    in front of my body where it would block the gun from anyone's view.

Yes. Eidolon, normal t shirt, proper gun belt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The biggest hindrance to adaptability is ego.

Quote Originally Posted by babue View Post
    Do you Philster users not mind having only one soft loop? I have always preferred two loops to keep the holster from rocking around. I like my Seraphim with the two loops but I realize there could be newer and better designs out there.
    It really does not move due to the way it is designed. I loaned it to a buddy to run for day 2 and 3 of Red Dot Combat. He reported the same. No movement.

Has anyone mention that Tull dual wields 34s AIWB?

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

Based on what I'm reading here, I think I'm gonna order a PHLster classic to try out. Does anyone know if he'll make a custom one that rides a little lower than normal? For that matter, how is the standard ride height compared to say, a Fricke AA?
    - "When a resolute young fellow steps up to the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers."- Ralph Waldo Emerson

- We are what we do. You know who someone IS by what they DO. To do is to be...not the other way around.

I carry a 17 in a Trex arms sidecar, took some getting used to but now everything else is uncomfortable. Im also a little more self conscious about it in NPE's as it does print more than either my Looper or JM custom aiwb holster, those wouldnt print in a spandex shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by MesserMan View Post
    Based on what I'm reading here, I think I'm gonna order a PHLster classic to try out. Does anyone know if he'll make a custom one that rides a little lower than normal? For that matter, how is the standard ride height compared to say, a Fricke AA?
    The tuck-strut that he has developed has multiple adjustment options within the strut and the loop itself.
    Chris

I carry a Glock 21 SF with re-shaped grip etc.Need to find a mag carrier.

I just modified an old Bladetech IWB to fit my Deltapoint G17. Works well and I've worn it 12 plus hours for a couple of days.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

2, 11, 12. And a wakeup.