Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Tull View Post
    I carry two RMRed 34s appendix in Archangel holsters every single day. However, I'm 6'5".
    Witness, lol.

Long ago, before I completely made the Glock transition, I'd carry a Glock 19 and M&P 9 appendix.
    KRG-1: Kalashnikov Rifle Gunfighting
    HRO-5: Terrorist and Active Shooter Interdiction
    CRG-4: Force On Force Gunfighting
    CRG-5: Zero To Five Feet Gunfighting
    Red Dot Combat Pistol School
    HRO-6/HRO-7: CQB-Fighting in Structures/Team Tactics, Urban Warfare Weekend

TWOTU since 2016

G17 is comfy for me with a smart carry and the trigger in an NPE 2, cord around the elastic strap. Gun + spare mag can move freely this way with me, and I do not need to sinch my belt down all crazy. It tucks well for business and it's good with board shorts on the beach.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Heckathorn View Post
    Every day! As of late, I have been using a Phlster Classic to test bed it for eventual carry in the store... HOOOOLEEE CRAP! The g17 literally disappears in any shirt. It truly is the most amazing Holster I've used. Also the most comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I just bought one based on your endorsement, and Philster has worked out the kinks for sure! no need for oversized shirts!! Thanks !!
    NRA Pistol Instructor
    HITS - 3, CRG - 3; 8/12 - 8/14/16; RGF - 2; 7/15 -7/16/17
    TN/GA/AL Training Group

"40 shots rang out....40 people fell. Patti and the Killer missed each other, but they shot that town to Hell!"
    Cow Patti, Jim Stafford via Randy Harris

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Tull View Post
    I carry two RMRed 34s appendix in Archangel holsters every single day. However, I'm 6'5".
    Yep. I've seen Eric's magic disappearing twin G34s in person. I run a 17 appendix and a +5 magazine opposite.
    NRA Pistol Instructor
    HITS - 3, CRG - 3; 8/12 - 8/14/16; RGF - 2; 7/15 -7/16/17
    TN/GA/AL Training Group

"40 shots rang out....40 people fell. Patti and the Killer missed each other, but they shot that town to Hell!"
    Cow Patti, Jim Stafford via Randy Harris

I sometimes AIWB a Glock 21SF

I agree that the philster classic glock aiwb is the most comfortable and the rmrd 19 disappears.

I don't own a 17 but my 34 gets carried in a NPE holster relatively often. Hides well but not as well as my 19.

I carried a 21 AIWB for a lot of years, now I'm packing a 17. It disappears compared to the 21. Although I'm using a raven concealment holster, I'm gonna try one of those philster classics based on what I've read here and research I've done. I still like the ole stand by, bladetech nano.

I also carry using a Philster classic Glock AIWB. It is very comfortable and my RMR Glock 19 disappears.

Quote Originally Posted by jrankin2 View Post
    I also carry using a Philster classic Glock AIWB. It is very comfortable and my RMR Glock 19 disappears.
    Just bought one myself based on Mike H's recommendation. So far I love it, SI needs to sell them.
    Trump 2016...because f@&k you.