Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best 10/22 mags

Thank you all for your recommendations. I appreciate it.

Get the steel lipped factory BX-25 round mag for it. It is the best quality and most reliable high capacity mag for a 10/22.
    You don't spread democracy with a barrel of a gun

Quote Originally Posted by christ View Post
    Get the steel lipped factory BX-25 round mag for it. It is the best quality and most reliable high capacity mag for a 10/22.

I totally agree. I had quite a few after market ones that mostly worked ok. When the BX-25 came down in price I bought several and they are reliable.
    Common sense is not a common virtue!

Quote Originally Posted by RedLeg0811 View Post
    I totally agree. I had quite a few after market ones that mostly worked ok. When the BX-25 came down in price I bought several and they are reliable.
    +2 agreement on this as well. All the BX-25 and BX-15 including the factory 10 rounders have been excellent for me. They have been used abusively on weekly Thursday's 22lr matches. Butler Creek holds up to, but not as well as, especially the red lips. The steel lips by Butler is another good 2nd choice. I'm not sure how many rounds I went through until the "steel lips" version gave out. It wasn't the "lips" but the spring wire that gave out after 2 years.

Oh yes, get yourself a good loader too.