Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This was an awesome class. I had waited a long time for Gabe to hold a class nearer to my home base, it was well worth the wait (I knew it would be). The deluge on Friday really worked to our benefit as we got a 4 hour lecture on mindset and on how to articulate your actions after the fact. Hitting steel at 50 yds. is a hoot, standing, sitting (once I got deep enough into it), rolled prone is solid and 'infant' prone is like being locked in a vice. I appreciate the confirmation of my thinking that busting on someone's 11 or 1 o'clock is the right move. I appreciate learning how to move responding to a threat from either side or behind me, there's more than one way to bust off the X. Like I said, it was well worth the wait and even having the truck break down (many thanks to those who offered assistance). SlyTac is a superior facility and Sly was a great host. Thanks to Eric, John and Craig your coaching and encouragement. I'll do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike O'Leary View Post
    My head was just spinning from all the pertinent info I received in three days of training.
    This is a key point about the class. Mike has taken well over a dozen Suarez International courses, and still learned a ton from this class. It is a great class to attend whether you're a new shooter or have taken every class we offer (which Mike has nearly done).

Also, one thing I forgot to mention in my AAR was that Craig and John are exceptional instructors, and I highly recommend training with them.
    Suarez International Staff Instructor, Iowa

"EVERY MAN IS A COUNTER TERRORIST." --Gabe Suarez
    "It's not the will to win that matters--everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters." --Paul "Bear" Bryant
    "Love of theory is the root of all evil." --William M. Briggs

Formerly "ericmt"

I put together an after action that is linked below, Moderators, I make no money at this blog, it's strictly for self expression. If you disagree, feel free to block it.

Best regards

Jim

http://www.defensive-concepts.com/Ar...the-Month.html