Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    For me their service has been either excellent or nonexistent.
    They did way more than I could ask for on two different ACOG's and would not do anything without a substantial charge on a RM02 and an Accupower scope.
    So I guess I am batting .500.
    The United States is a beautiful country, with very nice people; they just donít remember history too well.

Pham Xuan An

I've used their customer service more than I would have liked. It was always good, never fabulous. I've had to send an RMR back twice (or maybe it was two different RMRs). Communication was non-existent, but I didn't really care. I didn't expect a moment-by-moment update, and would have ignored it if they had provided such. The repairs and returns always took several weeks. Not so fast that it impressed me; not so slow that it seemed unreasonable. I was the original purchaser, and provided the receipt, so I have no idea how they would have treated me if that were not so.

I've also had to send a T1 back to Aimpoint, and my experience there was similar.

These failures, though remedied, have further convinced me of the need for BUIS.
    Virtute et Armis

Much ado about nothing Trijicon emailed me today, covered free of charge repair or replacement. Will notify me soon when it ships.

CRG-Suarez International Combat Pistol Instructor

SIG SAUER CERTIFIED ARMORER M400, 516, 716, M4, AR15, M16

Sent an RMR in four months ago. Would not hold Zero.
    Five weeks later a replacement showed up. Unit was purchased from Gabe 4 to 5 years ago.
    No problems.
    My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
    - Thomas Jefferson