Default Wife and Son heading to World Changers Monday

The Ole Heifer and Adam are leaving Monday morning to go to the yearly World Changers week. They are going to Owensboro Kentucky this year. Go down on Monday and come back Saturday. There will be groups from all over the place. They will be doing light repairs on needy folks homes such as siding, painting, repairing porches, building ramps and possible even putting on a new roof. While they are doing the work they will also be witnessing to the people in the area. In the evening they will be having worship services that would melt the hardest heart. If you ever get the opportunity to attend one of the services, definitely go! It will warm your heart to see these young folks serving the Lord and becoming the leaders of tomorrow.

Please keep them in your prayers; for safe travel, for safety on the job, and for the souls they might see saved by their actions.
    I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!

God Bless you & your family.

Great work in Kentucky.

John
    "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes" Alan Temby

Prayers sent.

Made several World Changers in years gone by. Pray they will have a great trip, accomplish much for the Kingdom, and be safe.

Prayers lifted for traveling mercies and witnessing for our Lord and Savior.