Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyOblivion View Post
    What could be more agreeable to the masses than the "Hearing Conservation Act"? Everyone likes hearing. Everyone is in favor of Conservation, so FREAKEN ACT ALREADY.
    Congress hides stuff in bills all the time. Why not something we actually care about?

I personally don't care how they get it done, just that they do.
    Isaiah 54:17

Deus dea traballo, dixo o enterrador.

Would be nice if they included some specific language to allow travel with one between legal locations.
    In the mean time I'll have to check what my current State's laws are regarding hearing protection, I know my county sheriff is against them so I think they are legal currently as long as the local county sheriff will sign off on it (along with having the current tax stuff in order).

Quote Originally Posted by cyclist View Post
    Would be nice if they included some specific language to allow travel with one between legal locations.
    In the mean time I'll have to check what my current State's laws are regarding hearing protection, I know my county sheriff is against them so I think they are legal currently as long as the local county sheriff will sign off on it (along with having the current tax stuff in order).
    You do not need LEO sign off any more, that went away last July. You still have to notify them, but don't need their approval.

Quote Originally Posted by Yondering View Post
    You do not need LEO sign off any more, that went away last July. You still have to notify them, but don't need their approval.
    Wisconsin has some anomolies in their laws (can still get an accidental felony carrying concealed on school grounds even with a permit, for example).

Quote Originally Posted by H60DoorGunner View Post
    Congress hides stuff in bills all the time. Why not something we actually care about?

I personally don't care how they get it done, just that they do.
    I don't either, really. I was just respond to the language used.

The HPA will never pass on it's own, the best one can hope for is a rider on another bill like they are trying to do.
    I kneel for no man and pray to only one God; Jesus Christ.

تدريب لتكون في نهاية المطاف الأمريكي الكافر

CRG 09/2012, TMCO 11/2012, RGF I 09/2013, ACRG 11/2013