Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You left out the important stuff... Dutch oven cooking!?!?!
    The government selectively enforces laws, so I selectively follow them.

RGF-3: December 2014
    CRG-1: March 2015
    CRG-2: June 2015
    CRG-2: June 2016
    PGF : January 2017

Quote Originally Posted by steve_k View Post
    You left out the important stuff... Dutch oven cooking!?!?!
    The people who cooked had a huge smoker, a bunch of Dutch ovens and more outdoor cooking equipment than the average boy scout camp. They are also people who frequent the sporting goods shop regularly, so I had an idea what was coming.

The Dutch oven demo was mostly with desserts and using charcoal and only single level. We made pineapple upside down cake, a cherry pecan cake and chocolate cake. It was a pretty basic demo, but everything was delicious.

Droid did it!

I am glad to hear of classes and learning camps for ladies. It's about time. There are several women in my hunt club that hunt and a couple single ladies have their own memberships. Not just married couples. One of those ladies puts the men to shame when it comes to hunting and bagging game. Bow hunting, too! When they were little girls, their Dads took them hunting with them just like the boys. If I had a little girl, she would have been brought up that way, as well. No difference between boys and girls when it comes to the out of doors, (Real Life), in my book.
    Dave

"If your sport does not put grease, blood, or dirt under your fingernails, then it's just a game!"