Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: Monkey Business

Quote Originally Posted by Cody C View Post
    There was mention of a straight Sig 226 trigger last year with spring availability. Is that still in the works? If it is not going forward and there is a prototype around I'll take it!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    damn talk about some skeletons. No, that project got nixed. Awhile ago Gabe had put up prints for anyone wanting to try to make it on their own. the major design flaw is that for it to function properly, the face has to be forward, however for it to be a true to SI flat trigger it needs to sit relatively close to 90deg when cocked. the issue that you run into with a forward slanted trigger is that your finger wants to move on the face during a natural pull motion

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

Any plans for a G19 Gen4 Kompressor?

Quote Originally Posted by 5x5 View Post
    Any plans for a G19 Gen4 Kompressor?
    THEY ARE AT MELONITE

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

What can you tell me about "Colt Competition" uppers, which are cheap and hitting the market all of a sudden?
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:20

Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    What can you tell me about "Colt Competition" uppers, which are cheap and hitting the market all of a sudden?
    Colt US filed for bankruptcy. R&D is no longer permitted under their bankruptcy at the US plant. The Marine Corps saved their ass when shifting the 1911 purchase contract from Springfield to Colt, and they've all already been ditched for G19s. Colt is finally selling their AR parts and completes within a price range of what they're actually worth, so that should tell you something.

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    SEMPER FI

Do you see any downside to removing the raised area on the slide saddle and shortening the screws? Does the saddle need the additional weight?

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

Vale et omnia quae.

Do you see any downside to removing the raised area on the slide saddle and shortening the screws? Does the saddle need the additional weight?
    It has nothing to do with weight. the redesign was an attempt to keep people from crying about needing different screws between the previous shorter design and tHE RMR

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    SEMPER FI

No shortage of stupid people in this world.

Now on to the next stupid question: what height front suppressor sight do you use on the Deltapoint slides? (I bought one of the blem slides and should have had you install one.)

Vale et omnia quae.

No shortage of stupid people in this world.

Now on to the next stupid question: what height front suppressor sight do you use on the Deltapoint slides? (I bought one of the blem slides and should have had you install one.)
    Damn, apparently I get the same problem as Gabe. I add to a description to help folks out and no one bothers to read it

https://suarezinternational.com/suar...for-mos-glock/

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    SEMPER FI

Does the Stakeout RMR mount and the Suarez RMR Glock use the same RMR screws?