Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617

Thread: Monkey Business

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    if you want...we can grind down a set of Trijicon's screws for you and send them out
    I appreciate it but I'm capable of doing that myself and feel it would be unnecessary for you to go to the trouble.

Thanks for the offer.

-Gary.
    Be alert, stand firm in the faith, act like a man, be strong. Your every action must be done with love.

“Adversity introduces a man to himself.”

Thinking of sending my FNS-9 slide for milling for RMR. I seem to remember reading that SI mills the slide on this gun deep enough to use the original sights on the slide but cannot find this information again, Can you advise if i am correct about this? Also wondering if the Trijicon RMR screws will work with this work or if I will also need to order the short screws as used with the Glock installations?
    Thanks

Same screws...and yes...you can use the factory sights modified by us.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by valian View Post
    Thinking of sending my FNS-9 slide for milling for RMR. I seem to remember reading that SI mills the slide on this gun deep enough to use the original sights on the slide but cannot find this information again, Can you advise if i am correct about this? Also wondering if the Trijicon RMR screws will work with this work or if I will also need to order the short screws as used with the Glock installations?
    Thanks
    Just to clarify, we send the correct length screws back with the slide.

Quote Originally Posted by valian View Post
    Thanks
    They milled my FNS 9 LS. Completely happy with the work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Play stupid games... Win stupid prizes...