Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526

Thread: Monkey Business

Quote Originally Posted by M_P_E View Post
    Yes, presorted kits would be great, both annual service parts and complete bag-o-guts extra sets of internals, too!
    If this were my biz I'd hijacking this.

Quote Originally Posted by DogDoc View Post
    Josh,

How long until you have a G43X Custom pistol in stock? I've got the itch.

Doc

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

MYSELF, PAUL AND GABE WERE ACTUALLY JUST TALKING ABOUT PUTTING TOGETHER A NEW KIT, BUT MEANWHILE, THESE HAVE BEEN UP IN SOME FORM OR ANOTHER FOR YEARS
    https://suarezinternational.com/suar...-glock-slides/

https://suarezinternational.com/suar...y-upgrade-kit/

https://suarezinternational.com/surg...igger-package/

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

Have a Gen-2 17 frame I am wanting to send in for a guttersnipe package. I know the majority of parts are compatible with gen 3, but wanted to check before I wasted your time sending it in. Any issues or is this good to go?

Thanks,

Sean
    SCL

NOPE YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY GOOD TO GO. GEN 2 SIMPLY MEANS OLDER WITH TIGHTER TOLERANCES. SIMPLY PUT BETTER TRIGGER AND BETTER GROUPS OVERALL

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    SEMPER FI

Quote Originally Posted by TadPole View Post
    Have a Gen-2 17 frame I am wanting to send in for a guttersnipe package. I know the majority of parts are compatible with gen 3, but wanted to check before I wasted your time sending it in. Any issues or is this good to go?

Thanks,

Sean

NOPE YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY GOOD TO GO. GEN 2 SIMPLY MEANS OLDER WITH TIGHTER TOLERANCES. SIMPLY PUT BETTER TRIGGER AND BETTER GROUPS OVERALL

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    SEMPER FI