Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021

Thread: Monkey Business

Quote Originally Posted by psalms23dad View Post
    Looking at the website. Frame work mentions "medium" and "hard" texture as options. Would there be any photos you could post that shows what each mean?

Thanks.
    no, there is no visible difference. hard is for people who work with their hands all day, as in mechanics, where dexterity is there but the nerve endings arent due to calloused hands. its grip that has bite. medium is 80% of the world, folks that may occasionally get a callous but will also balk at the though of a blister on their hand, because strong hands are not the same as tough hands. we also do a duty grip on request. Its typically for LEOs who intend for their pistol to be a duty gun, but don't want to replace their work shirts every month due to worn in holes. i pay special attention to those, because i also do not want to have to buy them a new shirt if i'm promising it wont wear through. then there's soft grip. these are for the soft handed folks. either way, if you're concerned with skin contact against your torso, none are an issue during prolonged carry

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

Quote Originally Posted by irishhunter View Post
    Plus 1 end cap for the 870’s, and the sling plate...

Hi, quick question. I have a 12 ga Tac 14, and a 20 ga Tac 14. The sling attachment on both rattle a bit. How do y’all tighten that part up, so it doesn’t make noise, and is secure?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    its needs to have movement. if you dont like that take the plate off or put a shim under it. just remember, if the plate doesnt have free movement, the plus one cannot screw down

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

The new comp. Will the effects be noticed with 115 grain range ammo or will you need to shoot hotter +p loads to notice the effects? I'm not sure I've heard it discussed here and I know not all comps are equal, I've read some only reduce recoil with hot loads.

Thanks.
    Be alert, stand firm in the faith, act like a man, be strong. Your every action must be done with love.

“Adversity introduces a man to himself.”