Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122

Thread: Monkey Business

I can say from experience that when I run 135 grain +p loads, the comp does its job much better than just running 115 grain training ammo. Another words yes I can tell a difference between the 2 loads.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I kneel for no man and pray to only one God; Jesus Christ.

تدريب لتكون في نهاية المطاف الأمريكي الكافر

CRG 09/2012, TMCO 11/2012, RGF I 09/2013, ACRG 11/2013

Any reason the G43 comp can't be used on a 26?
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

"Can I move?...I'm better when I move."

1, 2, 10. And a wakeup.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    Any reason the G43 comp can't be used on a 26?
    can't be used? i can think of a few, recoil unit position, recoil unit size and barrel circumference

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

Is it possible to put the Cominolli safety on the slimline Glocks (G43, 43X, 48)?
    Wanna Learn about Medicinal Herbs & Edible Plants?
    HomeGrownHerbalist.net

Quote Originally Posted by DogDoc View Post
    Is it possible to put the Cominolli safety on the slimline Glocks (G43, 43X, 48)?
    no

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

Quote Originally Posted by ShopMonkey View Post
    can't be used? i can think of a few, recoil unit position, recoil unit size and barrel circumference
    Thx!
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

"Can I move?...I'm better when I move."

1, 2, 10. And a wakeup.

If I were to send a 870 in for the Raider package .
    Would a 870 Police magnum be worth the extra purchase price or would the benifits be negligible in comparison to the Raider package being completed on a rack grade 870?
    Be alert, stand firm in the faith, act like a man, be strong. Your every action must be done with love.

“Adversity introduces a man to himself.”

Quote Originally Posted by psalms23dad View Post
    If I were to send a 870 in for the Raider package .
    Would a 870 Police magnum be worth the extra purchase price or would the benifits be negligible in comparison to the Raider package being completed on a rack grade 870?
    i mean its up to you, i can say that its worth having a magnum receiver all day long and someone will argue against it. realistically just ask yourself how many times, if ever have you shot 3" shells? is the capability to shoot 3" shells enough justification for you to spend some extra for the option? for me, the answer is always yes, but again, not my gun

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    SEMPER FI

Quote Originally Posted by ShopMonkey View Post
    i mean its up to you, i can say that its worth having a magnum receiver all day long and someone will argue against it. realistically just ask yourself how many times, if ever have you shot 3" shells? is the capability to shoot 3" shells enough justification for you to spend some extra for the option? for me, the answer is always yes, but again, not my gun
    Sorry for the confusion. The question is more so 870 vs 870 Police. Magnum is not the concern.

Thanks.
    Be alert, stand firm in the faith, act like a man, be strong. Your every action must be done with love.

“Adversity introduces a man to himself.”