Thread: Spokane

Default Spokane

Any decent gun shops or ranges in Spokane? Any to avoid?
    Warrior for the working day.

"One pistol is worth a thousand words."

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

Sharp Shooting Indoor Range & Gun Shop, 1200 N Freya WaySpokane, WA 99202 . Phone number (509) 535-4444 http://www.sharpshooting.net/ . I have taken classes there as well as used the range. They have good reviews. Large inventory.
    Cabela's in Post Falls, ID. 101 North Cabela Way. Short drive from Spokane, about 25 minutes, just north of I-90
    Post Falls, ID 83854-6522
    208-777-6300 http://www.cabelas.com/stores/store_...p?pageName=025
    Huge inventory.

Thanks, Ed.

A second for SSIR.

Also Black Sheep in Coeur d'Alene, pricing can be inconsistent but they have decent inventory selection for the area.

x~

Black Sheep is worth going to. I find prices lower than Cabela's and service good.
    “Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go” (Joshua 1:9).

"Victory in war does not depend upon the size of the army, but on the strength that comes from heaven" (1 Maccabees 3:19)

Quote Originally Posted by jcart View Post
    Black Sheep is worth going to. I find prices lower than Cabela's and service good.
    Triple B in C'dA is also good and will trade. Pony Express tho expensive is now closed as the owner has passed away was a fine store. Rest in peace with the Lord Joe.-jw

Quote Originally Posted by jwidaho View Post
    Triple B in C'dA is also good and will trade. Pony Express tho expensive is now closed as the owner has passed away was a fine store. Rest in peace with the Lord Joe.-jw

Triple B is a joke, prices are high, and they have their typical "Armchair commando clique" that sit around with thigh holsters on in the couches and stare everyone down as they browse...

Black Sheep isnt bad though. Best I have found shockingly are Pawn 1's

Quote Originally Posted by azerious85 View Post
    Triple B is a joke, prices are high, and they have their typical "Armchair commando clique" that sit around with thigh holsters on in the couches and stare everyone down as they browse...
    I better stay out of there. It hurts too much when I laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by azerious85 View Post

Black Sheep isnt bad though. Best I have found shockingly are Pawn 1's
    That hasn't been my experience. I deal with the owner, do my business, and leave. When I go down to Cd'A and go in I haven't seen a thigh holster commando yet. Just some old men drinking coffee and telling lies.