Default Force on force away from home.

I travel a lot and stay in many motels. Every room has a mirror with a man with a gun. With an unloaded pistol, I can spend a lot of time experimenting with angles and lighting to put an imaginary bullet into whatever exposed flesh that guy exposed to me.

Maybe it isn't considered valid training by some, but lots of times it is all I got.

It is most certainly valid training! Good on you for doing it. I can't tell you the hours I have spent dry firing and practicing those types of movements. The body does what the mind tells it to do.

I think I read once that Jelly Bryce spent many hours every day practicing drawing and dry firing in front of a full-length mirror, sometimes up to 8 hours at a time.
    - "When a resolute young fellow steps up to the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers."- Ralph Waldo Emerson

- We are what we do. You know who someone IS by what they DO. To do is to be...not the other way around.