Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Oops. Poor target selection, though likely I would have just driven around him when he got out of the car and driven away
    NEVER CONFUSE GETTING LUCKY WITH GOOD TACTICS (unless you are at the bar)

I'm not in the business of Losing

A stab to the taint beats most of the mystical bullshit, most of the time

Bwhahaha!

Was wondering who would come up first when they went down, laughed my ass off when he got back in & drove off.

Al
    GFT.

Try to replace hardware with technique. Technique is free, lightweight, and cannot be lost.
    RGF- Greg Nichols-Milton, WI- July '13

I found it "interesting" that the couple who was filing the attack were talking about getting the license plate number of the victim.
    "Why should I trade one tyrant 3,000 miles away for 3,000 tyrants one mile away. An elected legislature can trample a man's rights as easily as the king can." Benjamin Martin, The Patriot

Reminds me of the scene in John Doe, Vigilante where the 3 wannabe vigilantes with baseball bats attack a perp with baseball bat--and lose!
    "Immigration--selling America to the lowest bidder"

Default Or a Rock to a Gun Fight

"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedies" -- Groucho Marx

"The moment the idea is admitted into society that property is not as sacred as the laws of God, and that there is not a force of law and public justice to protect it, anarchy and tyranny commence. --John Adams