Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Why walk when you can ruck?

:D
    There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.
    ~Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by john.c.perkins.9 View Post
    Until I changed my diet I stayed over weight. My legs looked fine but I had a spare tire.
    Y'all make sure you remove CANOLA OIL from your diets. It does some weird weight-adding out of proportion to the amount of oil that is consumed.

"Canola" stands for "Canadian Oil Company," and is the product of the rape plant. Gee, wonder why they don't use its name, RAPE, because it violates your body for sure.

Here's some reading:

The Great Con-ola (Part 1)

I'm trying to add a variety of new fats to my diet. I did not consider adding canola. I'm not burned out on canned tuna but I'm trying sardines again. Been years since I have ate them.
    I'm going to research tonight a few cardio ootions. I don't want variety at this point. Simple and effective is the goal. Suggestions. I lift 4 days a week.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Cycling, Hiking, and Rucking are all I do for cardio. If I want to work on my conditioning I pay close attention to my breaks between sets and keep them to less than a minute.
    AKA: Fuzzy

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    Warlord of the TWOTU

IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

I'm super setting now so my rest periods are just to catch my breath. I do pause a good bit between pairs of exercises.
    Thus time of the year I'm too busy to stay consistent to recreational activities that would benefit me.
    Every other month I take a 5 day mini vacation. I'm going canoeing in June and tubing in August. I try to do a pre trip activity for a gear check. Still I need a steady consistent regime.

Quote Originally Posted by john.c.perkins.9 View Post
    I'm trying to add a variety of new fats to my diet. I did not consider adding canola. I'm not burned out on canned tuna but I'm trying sardines again. Been years since I have ate them.
    I'm going to research tonight a few cardio ootions. I don't want variety at this point. Simple and effective is the goal. Suggestions. I lift 4 days a week.

Beware of canola, as even in the "health food store" or the trendy neighborhood bakery it will be an ingredient in various items! Label-read for everything ....